CaptainJackSparrow

The Amazing Spider-Man 2: Record opening in Philippines and India, stabilizing elsewhere

Overestimating and underestimating movies' box office are common things.

I had underestimated many movies, such as Avatar, Avengers, IM3, Skyfall, DM2 and so on.

I don't have time to look through all of your predictions, but I just get the feeling from seeing your predictions that 80%+ of the time, you overpredict.

I don't have time to look through all of your predictions, but I just get the feeling from seeing your predictions that 80%+ of the time, you overpredict.

That's because of the bad atmosphere in Chinese box office forum. In this rapid developing market, people are too optimism about the future. We often underestimate or overestimate our country's capacity and always overestimate other countries' capacities.

Me, firedeep, Olive and many other Chinese box office lovers are continuously learning other countries' market conditions.

We all hope the whole world film market will be more and more prosperous in future!

That's because of the bad atmosphere in Chinese box office forum. In this rapid developing market, people are too optimism about the future. We often underestimate or overestimate our country's capacity and always overestimate other countries' capacities.

Me, firedeep, Olive and many other Chinese box office lovers are continuously learning other countries' market conditions.

We all hope the whole world film market will be more and more prosperous in future!

Really, cause I feel like firedeep is a doom and gloom.

Really, cause I feel like firedeep is a doom and gloom.

We overestimate the capacity of current world market, so final results of many movies can't reach our expectations.

We will learn and change, but it will take a long time. The bad atmosphere in Chinese box office forum has been a serious problem for years.