Neo

Pan | Oct. 9, 2015 | New Trailer on Page 25!

It's not like anyone was asking for "Peter Pan Begins." I'm getting tired of these X Begins movies that tell unnecessary back stories we don't need - or want - to know; at least with something like the Han Solo movie, there are definitely people out there who would WANT to see something like that.

When I saw this trailer in front of Inside Out, I didn't hear any reaction from the audience whatsoever. That's not a good sign.

Also, I know exactly what the "Indians" ("Native Neverland...ians"?) look like. They look like the Lost Boys from Hook. They even say "the Pan" in the trailer...

hey Batman Begins was awesome and wanted and very cool to see Bruce Wayne attain the skills to be Batman. This movie however, I feel I will like it, while most others will hate it. 

Edited by Max De Costa
  • Like 1

hey Batman Begins was awesome and wanted and very cool to see Bruce Wayne attain the skills to be Batman.

...yes it was. I should have made it more clear that I was not talking about Batman Begins, I was talking about all the other movies that try to be Batman Begins and fail.

• Like 2

I will say one thing - the Tarzan movie next year is probably going to be considerably worse.

It is gonna get moved to another place. Probably not October, December or February  :ph34r:

This and Goosebumps on back to back weekends is hilarious. 

• Like 1

I wasn't thinking of HTTYD2, it must have been Potter.

And yes - that is a freaking miracle. I know contractual obligations require the names in a certain order, but with how generic posters are these days, can't the poster designers just use their Photoshop magic to reorder everyone under their names?

why don't the marketers take actual images from the film itself for posters?  I was thinking this when Exodus came out with those god awful black and white/gold posters of  Bale.  You can literally pause any moment of a Scott film and see something beautiful, same can be said about many other directors and films.  Then you can put the title and so forth on there. 

• Like 1

That's the worst piece of "logic" I've seen recently.

Wait, you're a girl? Never mind then.

It was a joke. But anyway, I don't remember having asked you anything. Feel free to think whatever your little sexist mind wants.

Edited by xSabrinax
  • Like 3

Say what you will about the poster, but oh my god, they actually aligned the characters with the cast listing on top.

It's silly, but still I'm amazed thet they did it. :D Big PLUS from me. Hope this will turn out good. :)

Now this makes me feel of disgust of WB's future like with Tarzan. The poster looks laughably bad like I mentioned earlier, and this has an awful release date but WB has had luck in October.

Edited by Maxmoser3
  • Like 1