ecstasy

Tuesday 11/12/2013 Numbers -Thor 2 Big Drop $5, 244,111

"You're a monster Zod.....and I will stop you.'

Almost as good of a comeback as

AH, SO YOU CAME BACK TO DIE WITH YOUR CIT-TEH

'No, I came back to stop YOU!' *ZIMMER DRUMS POUNDING INTO YOUR EARS*

"SO DAT'S WHAT IT FEELS LIKE"

• Like 1

I got the Walmart Steelbook. Then again that beast that CJohn posted probably costs too much

I got it at FNAC. FNAC has the exclusive rights to that edition in Portugal. It costed me 40€.

Edited by CJohn

I got the Walmart Steelbook. Then again that beast that CJohn posted probably costs too much

The steelbook also exists over, and it costs 35€, so I opted for the Metal Tin.

Edited by CJohn

I've been pretty occupied all day. 

Did the "sky is falling" chicken littles come out over the Thor number? 

8 of 10 films in the top ten had <40% drops

6 of 10 with <45%

Not an issue. I await the second weekend tally.

Congrats to Marvel Studios and Thor Dark World for over $100m domestic in 5 days!!!

• Like 2

Man of Steel sucks. At least with Bay, you're able to be in a state of awe at how bad his films are. Man of Steel was utterly soulless. It's incredible that the MoS trailer was so emotional yet the actual film was anything but.

Man of Steel sucks. At least with Bay, you're able to be in a state of awe at how bad his films are. Man of Steel was utterly soulless. It's incredible that the MoS trailer was so emotional yet the actual film was anything but.

Awww, MOS wasn't that bad.However, the trailers did sell the movie as something that it wasn't. The person that cut that trailer deserves an Oscar. MOS trailer was one of the best ever. Edited by Deathlife