Neo

Transformers: The Last Knight | 6/21/2017 | Big Budget, Weak OW?

1 hour ago, IMojammer said:

I actually think this will at best hold even in China and drop everywhere else and will not hit a billion.

I think it take a big drop domestically and oversea. I do not really see China having in increase/ 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Arlborn said:

Lockdown?? Sentinel Prime?? Holy crap, I just realized I don't remember anything of the plot of any of them beyond the first one.

Lol, I know the second one had some kind of ancient wizard robot and the third movie had one voiced by Spock.  Haven't seen the fourth one.

On June 11, 2016 at 0:00 PM, MrFanaticGuy34 said:

Wonder what the villain will be in the 5th one?

I would love for them to further explore the other species in TF lore that could lend to interesting antagonists for Earth and the Autobots.

An alien race from Nebulous, looking humanoid of course but with blueish/green skin, become techno-symbiotic with some Deceptions lost in space from the Great War. Not too dissimilar from how Megatron ended up on Earth. The ruler of Nebulos, Lord Zarak, builds a suit controlling the huge Deception with the cockpit as the robots head. Headmasters for the uninitiated. It sounds incredibly silly I admit....but we are 5 films into this series, so it's an avenue to explore for bad guys. Lord Zarak controls the monstrously large robot called Scorponok and his fellow Deceptions to battle the Last Knight on Earth and claim the Universe for his own, or Cybertron, or you know, whatever. 

They need to show increasing size of Cybertronians like they haven't done since Devastator in TF2 before trying to put Unicron out there. 

• Like 1

http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/exclusive-scoop-story-character-details-for-transformers-the-last-knight-905

If the producers have any brain cells left, Hopkins could perhaps be the reincarnation of

Spoiler

Merlin

(my wanted speculation)...they don't indicate anything about that here, though...

Still...this incessant need to tie things to Earth has become boring...

1 minute ago, Free State of Tele said:

Going off that picture, I'd love it if Bay decides to skew young, make it PG, and have it be his own version of E.T. meets SPY KIDS. 

Let's be real here it would be far more Spy Kids than ET, this is Bay we're talking about. :lol:

• Like 1

13 hours showed that Bay shits on 95% of directors in the business circa 2016, wish he did more projects like this that are close to his 'Murican heart.

Bay is filmmaking 101, plain and simple.

Aspiring flmmakers, watch and learn.

Masterclass is in session.

:bravo::worthy::shades:

• Like 2

What are people's beef with Shia in TF? I enjoyed TF1/3 for what they were (ie was never going to be focused more on the actual giant robots), and even most of T2 bar the Twins (*shudder*). 

I did hear that he was tough to work with on Indy, but Bay didn't seem to have a problem for 3 whole movies of him?

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, xequalsy said:

What are people's beef with Shia in TF? I enjoyed TF1/3 for what they were (ie was never going to be focused more on the actual giant robots), and even most of T2 bar the Twins (*shudder*). 

I did hear that he was tough to work with on Indy, but Bay didn't seem to have a problem for 3 whole movies of him?

I don't necessarily have any beef with the guy. It's just I don't know what they could possibly do with his character at this point.

Plus Shia apparently hated working on the previous films, so aside from a nice juicy paycheck, why would he want to come back?

Megan Fox and Rosie Huntington Whiteley please. I want to see them running through falling debris and explosion behind them in slow motion. And then they stand together while camera circles around them, and Megan says "let's make out." 

• Like 3

On 6/27/2016 at 8:20 PM, mrqe93 said:

Megan Fox and Rosie Huntington Whiteley please. I want to see them running through falling debris and explosion behind them in slow motion. And then they stand together while camera circles around them, and Megan says "let's make out." 

Forget the makeout line.....do everything you just said and then after the camera does a 360 and Megan has just saved Whitely, she turns to her and says, "Don't say I never did anything for you."  And then they make out.

• Like 3