Neo

Transformers: The Last Knight | 6/21/2017 | Big Budget, Weak OW?

2 hours ago, Barnack said:

Fast is a bit of a special case, each entry grew at the domestic box office between Tokyo drift to 7, and the reviews when up too. It got down with Fast 8 but so did the reviews.

Hard to distinguish toxic critical reception from natural franchise fatigue, pretty much impossible to know, but the general point is that the franchise went down domestic overtime, a pit like Pirate did too, it is not certain that it is completely 100% robust to bad reviews.

Bayformers is known for being critic proof so I'm going to guess "franchise fatigue", same as POTC.

Looks like these franchises are going to have revitalize themselves like Jurassic World and Fast and Furious in order to reach their former glory.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, grey ghost said:

Bayformers is known for being critic proof so I'm going to guess "franchise fatigue", same as POTC.

Looks like these franchises are going to have revitalize themselves like Jurassic World and Fast and Furious in order to reach their former glory.

How many times you can sell to an audience opening a Jurassic Park/World is the best idea ever ?

Nothing will go wrong.

18 minutes ago, CaptainJackSparrow said:

Jonathon Liebsman would be a good director also for a sequel. 

Personally I'm not a fan of anything he's done.  Battle LA is pretty awful.  

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

How many times you can sell to an audience opening a Jurassic Park/World is the best idea ever ?

Nothing will go wrong.

I think militarized dinosaurs is the next step which is less kid friendly than the theme park concept.