Neo

Transformers: The Last Knight | 6/21/2017 | Big Budget, Weak OW?

1 minute ago, That One Guy said:

A few weeks ago me: "that new Transformers looks boring"

Me now: "that new Transformers movie sounds like cinematic bliss and I cannot wait to see it."

YEP. If you told me back in April that I intended on seeing this in theaters, I'd laugh. Getting the trailers 12(!) times this year instilled in my mind that it might be worth a look. 

It'll be a shame if this really is Bay's last effort (though i have my doubts, he's been trying to escape this franchise since the beginning). a transformers 8  by him would probably be the first theatrically released YouTube poop.

Edited by CoolioD1
  • Like 3

Top Critic from Village Voice:

"fiiigjhkwetwnwwwjsahafajhwfohofoehaoowofoeoicioeciaqidjFaerlaeaffjgjlje XGRSXSsfdsmfjjjsomuchrandomstuffsomuchegjwogpjwd"

This gibberish should be on every TV spot. Amazing how Bay's film has the power to turn critics into unintelligible dogs.

• Like 10

Speaking of which, I need to figure out what my new trailer stalker is now that this garbage is finally out. DM3 and Valerian fall next in line as I've gotten them 6 times each, but the former will be in theaters next week. I'll more than likely get it at Cars tomorrow, and it's in the trailer mix options for this so it could pop up here too. I have a baaaaad feeling Geostorm is going to start stalking me. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Noctis said:

Top Critic from Village Voice:

"fiiigjhkwetwnwwwjsahafajhwfohofoehaoowofoeoicioeciaqidjFaerlaeaffjgjlje XGRSXSsfdsmfjjjsomuchrandomstuffsomuchegjwogpjwd"

This gibberish should be on every TV spot. Amazing how Bay's film has the power to turn critics into unintelligible dogs.

Oh my god.  This film is going to be a masterpiece.

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

Speaking of which, I need to figure out what my new trailer stalker is now that this garbage is finally out. DM3 and Valerian fall next in line as I've gotten them 6 times each, but the former will be in theaters next week. I'll more than likely get it at Cars tomorrow, and it's in the trailer mix options for this so it could pop up here too. I have a baaaaad feeling Geostorm is going to start stalking me. 

literally nobody else cares about this why are you always talking about it.