Neo

Transformers: The Last Knight | 6/21/2017 | Big Budget, Weak OW?

2 minutes ago, Wadey Wilsoney said:

I found AOE intolerable. And even though I don't think it's as bad as that movie, it damn well tries its best to sink to its levels.

I need a drink...

Go on ...

15 hours ago, aabattery said:

Seen a bunch of articles popping up that say that this is Marky Mark's last foray into the Transformers cinematic universe.

Dunno if they're legit though since they seemed to be based off of something that Wahlberg said on Graham Norton, but who knows.

I don't know if I can go on without Cade Yeager in this franchise.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Wadey Wilsoney said:

I found AOE intolerable. And even though I don't think it's as bad as that movie, it damn well tries its best to sink to its levels.

I need a drink...

if they had edited out the kids I wouldn't have minded AOE. Can't wait! 

10 hours ago, a2knet said:

If he is gonna do a seventh he might take a break to do a non-TF movie like Pain and Gain (accede to the 'one for you one for me' system) before returning to TF.

But I feel he must have some other potentially blockbuster ideas he might want to give a try.

I think this one will underwhelm dom and will be salvaged by China and some other markets. Bay might stay executive producer and walk other roads.

I think the series needs a break from Bay and after five films, it's long overdue. 

• Like 1