Dementeleus

Nov 22-24 #s CF: $158,074,286 actual | Dark Knight triumphant after all

This is the longest I can remember it taking to get actuals for a big opener since TF2. You know what that means...

Here's the official press release from LG concering Catching Fires actual weekend gross of 161,191,625.

* Note: The Hunger Games Catching Fire weekend gross looked to fall $5 million short of our Sunday estimate, which would have put the three opening at $156.005 million. Though shy of the 2D record, it would have still ranked second among the all time. However, we have revised its grosses from Thursday upward, and that's what pushed the total past $161 million. Friday went from $70.6 million to 71.5. million, and Saturday went from $52.6 million to $56.1 million. We initially reported that the differences came from unreported showings from the movie's midnight openings on Thursday night, which went from the previously reported $25.5 million at around 3,000 theaters to $27.8 million at close to 3,300 theaters, as well as late reports from institutional IMAX locations and theaters in Puerto Rico and some Caribbean islands (which the studio counts in its domestic numbers), which accounted for $5.1 million of the difference.

Thank you

Edited by baumer
  • Like 1

Dicks. Lots of dicks. Shitty butthole. Clitoris. Semen. Motherfucker. Shit. Tarzan's mom.

Oh wow, you've been holding that in this whole time? :rofl:

Posted Image

Yes, I did, but not anymore. I am almost exploding!

I hope you didn't have the pork sweats or was dooky housing

Okay, I'm going to pretend page 337 doesn't exist anymore.

• Like 3

At this point, I don't think there's any doubt it went under $160m. I think they have all their accountants in the War Room trying to figure out a way to fudge it past $158,411,483.

haha so true they really are desperate to save face!

• Like 1