Dementeleus

Nov 22-24 #s CF: $158,074,286 actual | Dark Knight triumphant after all

Lots of people here were going. "Twilight made this much money , so HG will easily blow past it "

And it will.  Just not at midnight or OD, but the OW will be more than 142 and the total will certainly be more than 300.

• Like 2

3 cups semisweet chocolate chips 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk 1/4 cup butter 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)DirectionsPlace chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, and butter or margarine in large microwaveable bowl. Zap in microwave on medium until chips are melted, about 3-5 minute, stirring once or twice during cooking. Stir in nuts, if desired.Pour into well-greased 8x8-inch glass baking dish. Refrigerate until set.

Do you also have a recipe for Fudge?
  • Like 1

My projection:

Fri: 70.5

Sat: 48.5 (same with THG)

Sun: 34

153 Opening 

2.17 Multiplier vs 2.26

I did say it wont beat THG however I looked at I thiink Sat will be big. 

Edited by Lordmandeep

The only reason it's disappointing is because people were being unrealistic.

Part of the problem was crazy high tracking by MTC and the 200M OW club by Iceroll, these sky-rocketed the expectations but overall 70.5M is great. 

• Like 2

It's not amazing . It's expected. In fact bass on early numbers CF will be making somewhere in the 400s overseas and not the. 500-600m fans were predicting

The fact it was expected does not make it less amazing

• Like 1

It's not amazing . It's expected. It opened pretty much everywhere including China. In fact bass on early numbers CF will be making somewhere in the 400s overseas and not the. 500-600m fans were predicting

I take a small bit of umbrage with this.  

When Bolt runs a 9.6 in the 100 meter dash, we all expect him to do that.  Does that it make it any less amazing?  Just because you expect the numbers to increase internationally, doesn't make it any less amazing or impressive.

• Like 2