Noctis

Catching Fire VS The Dark Knight Rises

Catching Fire VS The Dark Knight Rises  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Catching Fire VS The Dark Knight Rises

• Catching Fire
    • The Dark Knight Rises

Why?  YA movies aren't my thing, count me as part of the "curiosity factor" the first movie had that didn't show up for CF.

I believe he's talking about the whole 'judging CF inferior without actually having seen it' thing. 

• Like 2

Posted Image

PFFFF! Is this even a debate?! TDKR was sooooooo blah. The ending was a complete 'wtf', and just overall really was mediocre. This is no battle whatsoever. It's even laughable. Should change too CF vs. TDK. Either way, CF for me.

TDKR can have the 'numbers' all it wants, CF has the QUALITY of film by miles.

Posted Image

PFFFF! Is this even a debate?! TDKR was sooooooo blah. The ending was a complete 'wtf', and just overall really was mediocre. This is no battle whatsoever. It's even laughable. Should change too CF vs. TDK. Either way, CF for me.

You wound me deep.

• Like 1

Posted Image

Well, I'm glad the person with the Hunger Games Avatar + Signature has managed to remain impartial.

Edited by rukaio101
  • Like 4

Well, I'm glad the person with the Hunger Games Avatar + Signature has managed to remain impartial.

TDKR was a blah movie. Period.

For me, it goes:

CF>TDK>THG>TDKR

If people like TDK better than CF, that's totally understandable, because both are superb films. But TDKR is no way good.

Even if just for the fact that it had a far more emotionally satisfying, operatic and conclusive ending, my vote goes to The Dark Knight Rises. The main bulk of the action in Catching Fire once the games started was pedestrian at best, feeling obligatory rather than thrilling, and was poorly concluded.