iceroll

Wednesday Numbers: Catching Fire 20.7m, Frozen 15.2m, Thor 2.3m (yay) Smashing like a Wrecking Ball!

sometimes things are hidden in plain sight

Yea, like the fact that the hole in the Pentagon wasn't big enough to fit a commercial airliner in it.   :ph34r:

• Like 7

Rth you are wise beyond words. And if you have a dog I bet he would be a miniature box office Buddha covered in hair

I wouldn't be mad if he took a poop in the refrigerator either.

where on earth did you come with thor number.

Last year Skyfall increased on Thanksgiving Thursday so I went with flat for Thor 2 plus I wanted a Thor number from Rth. If I post something and it's wrong he'll say so.  

Y'all're buttering him up. Imma take the opposite approach.Hey Rth, I can see you right now in the kitchen bending over a hot stove, but I can’t see the stove. You are physically repulsive, intellectually retarded, vulgar, insensitive, selfish, stupid, you have no taste, a lousy sense of humor, and you smell.Rth, I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception. Well, that covers a lot of ground. Say, Rth, you cover a lot of ground yourself. You better beat it - I hear they're going to tear you down and put up an office building where you're standing. You can leave in a taxi. If you can't get a taxi, you can leave in a huff. If that's too soon, you can leave in a minute and a huff. You know, you haven't stopped talking since I came here? You must have been vaccinated with a phonograph needle.

Edited by Telemachos
  • Like 7

Loving your new cryptic behavior. 

I'm going with 15-16M for CF and 12-13M for Frozen with 2.3M for Thor 2. Does this look good? ;)  :D

Yeah I was going to go high end 17 but think 15-16 for now, Froz 11.6-12.3, Thor will probably drop 1.9-2.

with actuals probably be bit of an increase on Wed with CF & Thor2

• Like 19

Y'all're buttering him up. Imma take the opposite approach.Hey Rth, I can see you right now in the kitchen bending over a hot stove, but I can’t see the stove. You are physically repulsive, intellectually retarded, vulgar, insensitive, selfish, stupid, you have no taste, a lousy sense of humor, and you smell.Rth, I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception. Well, that covers a lot of ground. Say, Rth, you cover a lot of ground yourself. You better beat it - I hear they're going to tear you down and put up an office building where you're standing. You can leave in a taxi. If you can't get a taxi, you can leave in a huff. If that's too soon, you can leave in a minute and a huff. You know, you haven't stopped talking since I came here? You must have been vaccinated with a phonograph needle.

Gasp
  • Like 1

Yeah I was going to go high end 17 but think 15-16 for now, Froz 11.6-12.3, Thor will probably drop 1.9-2.

with actuals probably be bit of an increase on Wed with CF & Thor2

Mighty impressive for both. This gives both CF and Frozen a shot at 70M+ 3-day weekend, another record going down this weekend.  :D  :)

• Like 1