Shawn Robbins

Thursday #s (12/5/13)

Frozen will hopefully manage $30 million this weekend. Its going to need a bigger Friday increase than Tangled had for that though. It needs to happen. If this movie had good enough legs to get it to $300 million it would be my favorite box office story in years.

• Like 1

First world problems? :lol:

Come on, Tele. I'm sorry for the (admittedly) early derailing, but those podcasts have been a big part of my life for three years now. I listen to Spill.com every day. Obviously I'm upset about one of my favorite sites getting shut down.

Edited by Jack Nevada

Come on, Tele. I'm sorry for the (admittedly) early derailing, but those podcasts have been a big part of my life for three years now. I listen to Spill.com every day. Obviously I'm upset about one of my favorite sites shutting down.

Now you'll finally know how we all felt when the Mojo forums closed down!

Though, we did get a way better upgrade a couple days later, so I suppose no big deal. :ph34r:

Come on, Tele. I'm sorry for the (admittedly) early derailing, but those podcasts have been a big part of my life for three years now. I listen to Spill.com every day. Obviously I'm upset about one of my favorite sites shutting down.

I wasn't intending to make light of it.

Well... actually, that's not true. I was.

I know it's frustrating, though.

Sorry if there's already a thread, didn't see it upon skimming.Frozen: $1,867,176

So about a 2% bump. Slightly less than Tangled but nothing to be worried about. I guess the weekend will determine whether or not this has a legit chance at 300. RoG like jumps would be a good sign.
  • Like 1