CoolioD1

Weekend Estimates: The Hobbit - 73.6M | Frozen - 22.2M | Madea - 16M

Where are these meltdowns going to come from though ... even with that #, it's trending towards low 70's ... in other words, a difference of 3-5 million total from where had possibilities of going after last night. 

Maybe it's just me, but I think the time for 'melting down' due to any # for this film has come and gone my friend.  It is what it is at this point.

Quite a few Hobbit fandom took shots at other fanbases so payback is a bitch.  :D

• Like 2

He was here mouthing off at how CF was 'failing' OW and was a 'flop'. "Hobbit would 'teach it a lesson". Now he's nowhere to be found.

He's probably on his 25th time watching it, thinking he can save it.

How on Earth could Hobbit 2 teach CF a lesson ... that dog has much bigger bite than this one. 

Knowing Shay, Shay has made it to America, is furiously watching it over and over, probably 10 times already this weekend to boost up these NA grosses, explaining why RTH's range went from 27m to 32 million in a span of 6 hours.

Shay the magnificent, greatest of calamities.

lol, at this point even Shay can't save his precious;)  :lol:

• Founder / Operator

Quite a few Hobbit fandom took shots at other fanbases so payback is a bitch.  :D

Heh, realizing you're just joking here, but I've never understood the desire to pit fan bases against each other outside of a passing joke. Not on the sometimes-unhealthy personal levels that some take it to, anyway.

Edited by ShawnMR
  • Like 2

Heh, realizing you're just joking here, but I've never understood the desire to pit fan bases against each other outside of a passing joke. Not on the sometimes-unhealthy personal levels that some take it to, anyway.

It's just a joke with Tele so I'm greatly anticipating his reaction to the new number. :lol:

• Like 1

Yes he needs to pay for hating on CF.  Well now his precioussss flops he disappears.

Posted Image

Win the domestic battle sure, but lose the worldwide war.

It's like when a NFL team beats a team in the regular season, but then gets its ass whooped by that team in the playoffs. 

Edited by 4815162342
  • Like 3

Win the domestic battle sure, but lose the worldwide war.

It's like when a NFL team beats a team in the regular season, but then gets its ass whooped by that team in the playoffs. 

To go with this analogy....

I was really shocked to see Frozen (The Chargers) beat Catching Fire earlier this week (The Broncos).

*Cough* :ph34r:

• Like 6