filmnerdjamie

Monday #s (12/16) DOS 6.2

it's called way back home and no I haven't yet. maybe I won't. felt too uber emotional for me altho Jeon Doyeon is a goddess. (LOVED her in Secret Sunshine) I saw you wait for the Attorney to perform well. I think it's almost guaranteed. Song Gangho's been on fire this year and the theme's good, too.

She's very beautiful. The movie starred Go Soo as well, whom I adore :wub:Song Kang Ho is my favorite Korean actor, that's why I'm always pulling for his movies to do well. And yeah, he's really on a roll this year.
  • Like 1

Holiday numbers really won't kick in until maybe Wednesday. I don't think there's an apples to apples comparison between this and AUJ's Monday. Everything's going to drop harder this year than last.But if this actually has bad legs then good riddance, Smaug.

• Like 1

Holiday numbers really won't kick in until maybe Wednesday. I don't think there's an apples to apples comparison between this and AUJ's Monday. Everything's going to drop harder this year than last.But if this actually has bad legs then good riddance, Smaug.

Ooh, them are fighting words :lol:

Such a boring and mundane run for Hobbit 2 thus far.

At least you guys seem to enjoy the movie, which is what really matters.

For me, that is the only important thing. To follow box office is just a hobby for me. I admit that is disappointing to see that US people do not love it, but since I have enjoyed a lot the movie, the numbers become secondary. I will earn the same money whether it makes 10 $ or if it makes 1 billion.

She's very beautiful. The movie starred Go Soo as well, whom I adore :wub:

Song Kang Ho is my favorite Korean actor, that's why I'm always pulling for his movies to do well. And yeah, he's really on a roll this year.

haha Go Soo says hi

Posted Image

• Like 1

For me, that is the only important thing. To follow box office is just a hobby for me. I admit that is disappointing to see that US people do not love it, but since I have enjoyed a lot the movie, the numbers become secondary. I will earn the same money whether it makes 10 $ or if it makes 1 billion.

Box Office does matter on many aspects such as  what kind of movies get sequels and which directors studios will put faith on etc.