lilmac

Tuesday numbers (12/24) - DOS - 5.25, FRZ - 4.78, AH - 2.9, AM2 - 2.8, SMB - 1.92

Well we didn't think our theater trip through - should have ordered tickets online because by the time we got there all 3 options for us - banks, hustle and madea were sold out and the rest we could see didn't start for over an hour.... Craziness at the theater. Headed back for a 5pm of Madea.... Gotta find time the rest of the week to see hustle banks and wolf

Hi guys , glad to see the hobbit numbers , hope it does well today again! Leyla I had no idea there are fics hmm I have to go check that out This is a big reason I need a tablet lol , someday soon maybe end of next month ! Anyhoo going out for a bit to walk around coz staying home is boring with no internet plus neighbours playing shitty hip hop crap ughh. Peak back in later ,be nice everyone whether you celebrate or not or grinching like me !

• Like 2

Extremely hard to predict today but here goes

Wolf                    9.5m

Witty                   7.7m

Ronin                  7.0m

Grudge               6.6m

That would be:

38-47,5m for Wolf

31m-38m for Walter Mitty

28-35m for Ronin ( :lol: )

26-33m for Grudge Match

Not very likely.

I see Wolf opening in that range, Mitty 5-6m, Ronin and Grudge 4-5m or probably even less.

Edited by Poseidon

That would be:38-47,5m for Wolf31m-38m for Walter Mitty28-35m for Ronin ( :lol: )26-33m for Grudge MatchNot very likely.I see Wolf opening in that range, Mitty 5-6m, Ronin and Grudge 4-5m or probably even less.

As far as the 47 Ronin number goes, people keep forgetting that shit like AVP:R can make $9m on Christmas Day. Yes, it's a known property, but it's still a shit-fest.

Well it is. In DOS you get this bad ass dragon battle for 20 minutes then credits. In CF, for 20 minutes you get a lot of running, sleeping, an arrow, talking and crying and then credits.

Exactly why Catching Fire has a better ending, there's an actual story going on.

Well it is.  In DOS you get this bad ass dragon battle for 20 minutes then credits.  In CF, for 20 minutes you get a lot of running, sleeping, an arrow, talking and crying and then credits.

For 20 minutes in DoS, you get a dragon.

For 20 minutes in CF,

you get a surprise twist on the arena, a very cool cornucopia sequence, psychological torment, a very heated beach make out, talking, arrows everywhere, an explosion, lots of twists and turns, a shocking revelation, and more and more and the credits with a logo teasing the next film. 

Edited by Wormy