druv10

WKND BO: Frozen $20.7M/$297.8M, Paranormal 18.2, Hobbit 16.3/229.6, Wolf 13.4 (new Sun #s pg 83)

DoS numbers are disappointing because it is a drastically better movie than AUJ.  It deserves much more but the damage was done by AUJ.  Hopefully TABA increases a lot.

"Little better sequel won't have lot better legs. Only a lot better sequel to have a little better legs" - Mr. Sequelitis

I tend to be pretty brief with my reviews. :lol: I grade on a relatively un-curved scale, so C means average, middle of the road, mediocre. B means above average, A means well above average, excellent.

With LS, I thought the early scenes are pretty weak and hamstrung by Berg's total hero worship. The giant action scene that's the bulk of the movie is very well staged and impressive and intense, and I was surprised at how emotional the ending actually was (and that, against my expectations, it earned it).

Okay.

Edited by Fancyarcher

Never been a Leto fan before. At all. But I gotta concede he was rather good in DBC. A pretty lazily written role but he brings a lot of life to it.

Liked Leto best when he was fodder for Baleman.

Posted Image

• Like 2