Neo

War For The Planet Of The Apes | July 14, 2017 | First Trailer on Page 18

war for the planet of the apes could be the 2017 of star trek beyond, both are big budget while being the threequel in their trilogy, and released in july, and both scored well on RT but doing so-so $160-m$170m domestically(early prediction), and both represent a rare non-CBM blockbuster in summer marketplace.......

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Dexter of Suburbia said:

@Jay Hollywood

Jay,

I think you mentioned the Irvine Sptrecum theater before. Is it any good? I was thinking of driving up next week to see Planet of Apes. Is it worth going up to? I was going to PM you but you can't receive messages right now. 

Its the best and my favorite movie theater hahah 

Bigger IMAX than anywhere in LA, plus an RPX plus 3 other large giant screens and 17 more screens plus a bar and upscale area. Not to mention the best Facade and entry way I think. 

Edited by Jay Hollywood
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Jay Hollywood said:

Its the best and my favorite movie theater hahah 

Bigger IMAX than anywhere in LA, plus an RPX plus 3 other large giant screens and 17 more screens plus a bar and upscale area. Not to mention the best Facade and entry way I think. 

Damn I wish this was in IMAX than. I have free lot of regal points to use up and I was going to use them. Now I want to see that IMAX screen

Edited by Dexter of Suburbia
  • Like 1

• Community Manager

I'm gonna see this OW. But based on the lack of hype is this the first film to test Tomato law? :ph34r: Will we ever add Tomato law emoji to our list of emojis to make @CJohn happy?

Find out this coming weekend!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Water Bottle said:

I'm gonna see this OW. But based on the lack of hype is this the first film to test Tomato law? :ph34r: Will we ever add Tomato law emoji to our list of emojis to make @CJohn happy?

Find out this coming weekend!

Yes, will test those legs .... those harry legs lol

gorilla4.jpg

• Like 2