grim22

Weekend Estimates: LS - 38.5M | FZ - 15.1M | WoWS - 9M | Hercules - 8.6M | AH - 8.6M | Her - 5.4M

• Founder / Operator

I was shocked when I saw the final expansion theater count for Her. Would have gone with something much smaller (around Osage County levels at most) this weekend. Always gave me an Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind vibe commercially.

Edited by ShawnMR
  • Like 3

I was shocked when I saw the final expansion theater count for Her. Would have gone with something much smaller (around Osage County levels at most) this weekend. Always gave me an Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind vibe commercially.

Shawn, anything on Frozen by Disney?

• Founder / Operator

Shawn, anything on Frozen by Disney?

Sorry, nothing yet. :(

Probably won't hear anything on it before Rth sees the numbers later tonight/early tomorrow.

Edited by ShawnMR

Btw it's amazing how well that video summarizes Wolf. It's like one of those trailers that spells out every plot point in a movie except it's a trillion times more awesome

So apparently production's started on The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel 2

http://www.hitfix.com/in-contention/best-exotic-marigold-hotel-2-starts-rolling-with-richard-gere-on-board

wtf?

I'll be there opening weekend.  Marigold Hotel was one of the best films of 2011.  Very entertaining and as long as they get the cast back, I think it will do well.  Plus it made 110 mill off a 10 mill production budget.  

• Like 3