Neo

No Time To Die | October 8 2021 | 82% on RT | RIP Sean Connery

2 hours ago, Barnack said:

The reporting is saying Universal got the Physical home entertainment, not sure if it is for all market too.

Seems that way yes - including US. Question is who's got older films on physical, is that still at Fox. may prove complex for box sets

Both good Craig Bonds were good in part because of how they functioned as reboots, I imagine after a reboot with rookie Bond and a reboot with established Bond they'll find a way to make this a reboot + sendoff simultaneously.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, aabattery said:

They got rid of the Spectre writers tho

Purvis & Wade?  They've been around since The World Is Not Enough

Wiki :  In March 2018, Danny Boyle confirmed that he is going to direct the film, co-writing a separate screenplay with John Hodge, that Eon will decide upon with the current script

Odd if true that they'll have two separate scripts done and then choose.  I can't imagine Boyle would be thrilled if they didn't choose the one he c-wrote

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TalismanRing said:

Wiki :  In March 2018, Danny Boyle confirmed that he is going to direct the film, co-writing a separate screenplay with John Hodge, that Eon will decide upon with the current script

Odd if true that they'll have two separate scripts done and then choose.  I can't imagine Boyle would be thrilled if they didn't choose the one he c-wrote

Huh. I remember reading that he'd only do his own screenplay.

I do hope they shake things up a little. Some new voices in the franchise could do a lot of good.

1 minute ago, TalismanRing said:

isn't the whole point of this confirmation a couple days ago that they are going with his script since John Hodge has been mentioned in articles alongside him. i think he wasn't gonna do it if they didn't go with his version.

• Like 1

Just now, aabattery said:

Spectre is so incredibly long and so incredibly boring.

Every time someone has a take like this it's usually for a film I gave an 8/10 and thought was pretty enjoyable and I wonder if I'm interested by the dumbest shit or maybe my takes are really this bad

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, The Futurist said:

Lily James as James Bond girl ?

She s the It UK girl of the moment.

she's in the movie boyle's filming right now. so is RyGos's hologram girlfriend from blade runner. and so is ed sheeran. any one of them could be the next bond girl.

• Haha 2