Shawn Robbins

Official Friday Est: I FRANK (2.82), RIDE (6.3), LONE (3.6), RYAN (2.6), HUSTLE (1.96), FROZEN (2.1)

Frozen, after this week, will have spent it's 9th consecutive week in the top 5, by far the most recent movie to achieve this. The next most recent film is The Sixth Sense.

Actually, Avatar and MBFGW made it more than 9, I was only looking at the 9s. Still, it's very rare.
  • Like 1

Oh, right. I hope he did the live tweet cause that would be epic :lol:I gotta put the movie on my "looks horrible, must see" list for downtime amusement.

I tried for a little while, but I just got bored after about 30 mins. Hercules is a far better bad movie.
  • Like 5

Actually, Avatar and MBFGW made it more than 9, I was only looking at the 9s. Still, it's very rare.

Yeah. It's going from having legs that are really good for a modern film to having legs that are really good for any film.

There's a chance it could stay in the top 5 again next weekend, too. If it's #4 this weekend, it only needs to stay ahead of one of the new openers to do it. And if it's #5, well, it should have no problem surpassing Yo, Frankenstein next weekend. (I'd say it stands a shot at out-earning The Nut Job, too.)

Yeah. It's going from having legs that are really good for a modern film to having legs that are really good for any film. There's a chance it could stay in the top 5 again next weekend, too. If it's #4 this weekend, it only needs to stay ahead of one of the new openers to do it. And if it's #5, well, it should have no problem surpassing Yo, Frankenstein next weekend. (I'd say it stands a shot at out-earning The Nut Job, too.)

Yeah, it'll make it ahead of LS, Frank and Nut Job, so that should be guaranteed no matter how big the openers are. I can't see it doing it on the week after that though.

Yeah, it'll make it ahead of LS, Frank and Nut Job, so that should be guaranteed no matter how big the openers are. I can't see it doing it on the week after that though.

It would be difficult. Although not impossible. It's likely all three of the openers will be ahead of it, and Ride Along still should be. Depending on how That Awkward Moment opens, it might fall behind, too.

Over Valentines, though, probably not. Unless it gets a huge boost from the couples crowd.

Yeah. It's going from having legs that are really good for a modern film to having legs that are really good for any film.

There's a chance it could stay in the top 5 again next weekend, too. If it's #4 this weekend, it only needs to stay ahead of one of the new openers to do it. And if it's #5, well, it should have no problem surpassing Yo, Frankenstein next weekend. (I'd say it stands a shot at out-earning The Nut Job, too.)

The Sing-A-Long version is releasing next weekend. That will surely give it a huge boost.