grey ghost

Ghost in the Shell | March 31, 2017 | Scarlett Johansson | Paramount | New Trailer on page 43!!!

14 hours ago, IronJimbo said:

Major is meant to have the pyshquie of an athlete.

Why would you cast someone unathletic as The Major?? It's laughable look at her run down this hallway.

Please go away. 

ScarJo has a fantastic physique. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

Please go away. 

From your response I'm guessing you're unfamiliar with the source material.

CkcWYxu.jpg

Sscarjo does not the physique or the ability to move athletically, which the casting of this role should have had. You probably think I'm shitting on Scarjo saying she looks terrible, which I'm not, I'm saying she ain't right for the role.

39 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

From your response I'm guessing you're unfamiliar with the source material.

CkcWYxu.jpg

Sscarjo does not the physique or the ability to move athletically, which the casting of this role should have had. You probably think I'm shitting on Scarjo saying she looks terrible, which I'm not, I'm saying she ain't right for the role.

What actress looks like that? This is a cherry picked scene as well because her cybernetic body is being pushed to its limits as she takes on a strainful load. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Krissykins said:

Please go away. 

There are different types of fantastic figures. Nobody is insulting Scarlett. She has a fantastic, hourglass, old Hollywood sexbomb figure. Not a fantastic athletic figure. This is what athletic figure looks like:

Image result for gina carano figureImage result for athletic figure women

Unlike hourglass, athletic figure has narrow hips and almost no waist. It also doesn't have softness to it. It's simply a different type, not better or worse. 

• Like 3
  • Disbelief 1

1 hour ago, RedX said:

What actress looks like that? This is a cherry picked scene as well because her cybernetic body is being pushed to its limits as she takes on a strainful load. 

it's first link for the search "Ghost In Shell Muscles", I guess it's cherry picking but the point still remains. Scarjo is not athletic and the Major should be player by an athletic actress. If there exists no action star female A list actor, then just pick a B list one. Or take a hit in the quality of the film in exchange for extra box office (just like Ghost in the Shell).

7 hours ago, Valonqar said:

There are different types of fantastic figures. Nobody is insulting Scarlett. She has a fantastic, hourglass, old Hollywood sexbomb figure. Not a fantastic athletic figure. This is what athletic figure looks like:

Image result for gina carano figureImage result for athletic figure women

Unlike hourglass, athletic figure has narrow hips and almost no waist. It also doesn't have softness to it. It's simply a different type, not better or worse. 

Can either of these people deliver a commendable acting performance, let alone lead a blockbuster?

7 hours ago, IronJimbo said:

it's first link for the search "Ghost In Shell Muscles", I guess it's cherry picking but the point still remains. Scarjo is not athletic and the Major should be player by an athletic actress. If there exists no action star female A list actor, then just pick a B list one. Or take a hit in the quality of the film in exchange for extra box office (just like Ghost in the Shell).

She's athletic and has the acting chops, which is much more important for the role of The Major. 

12 minutes ago, RedX said:

Can either of these people deliver a commendable acting performance, let alone lead a blockbuster?

neither was shown in response to acting chops. But, yes, there are actresses who has the right physique and actually move like fighters and hold weapons properly.