spizzer

AWESOME Weekend Estimates BOM | Lego 69.1M | MM 22.7M | RA 9.4M | FRZ 6.9M | VA 4.1M | TAM 5.5M |

Well, I was exaggerating for effect, but Lego was like the best toy back in the days. Nowadays the best toy is video games. But I might be wrong, maybe the brand is stronger now.

Then you clearly haven't seen the many LEGO video games. I even for LEGO Marvel for my PS4 and it's a blast.
  • Like 1

Then you clearly haven't seen the many LEGO video games.I even for LEGO Marvel for my PS4 and it's a blast.

Watching the Lego Movie makes me wish they could retroactively add Will Arnett to the Lego Batman games.

Nice! 60m+ OW for Lego! 250m+ total?

Btw, it looks like Lego is doing great here. The show that I went to was 90% full, even though it's facing a local comedy that broke OW record for a local movie last week (and is having sold out shows in its 2nd weekend). So I think it will do good business in this part of Asia. Interestingly, I saw more teens and young adults than families in the crowds. And those people (including me and my friends) enjoyed it as much as the kids, or even more.

Side note: Mr. Peabody & Sherman is toast. I don't think it'll touch $100m at this point.

I have read some reviews and it is good. But yeah, seems like another DW failure.

• Like 1