Impact

Best Actress-2014 Predictions

Hopefully. Like I said in another thread, the performance is so wow I'm totally ready to see her collect the next three months worth of awards.

Yeah. :excited: She's gonna sweep, I honestly don't see her missing any of the major critics awards. LAFCA may be a bit tricky and NBR could be iffy depending on circumstances, but I don't see anyone really winning over her.

• Like 1

It's time 

tumblr_n97ii3JTya1qcd8z7o1_500.png

Who is the one in the middle of the picture, she looks a bit like that australian actress that was succesful in the laste 90's/early2000's. Wonder what happened with her, her carreer faded into oblivion, she was a beautiful and talented actress back in the day.

Shame. Hollywood is really ruthless with actresses.

Edited by The Futurist
  • Like 1

Oh, you mean the one that got a best actress nomination in 2010? Her name is Nicole Kidman

Nip-Tuck-nip-tuck-220115_1024_768.jpg

Something went awfully wrong here. Nicole Kidman ?

The actress I saw in Stoker really looked like her, it was uncanny, same but very different too.

• Like 2

So exciting to see Moore about to sweep like crazy. On the one hand there's no excitement come Oscar time, but on the other hand, it's about damn time.

It'll probably be like last year when Blanchett ruled thanks to another career defining performance.

Not quite. As of now Marion Cotillard is in the lead 4 to 2 with the early precursors and LA awarded Arquette (even though she's really supporting)

http://forums.boxofficetheory.com/index.php?/topic/16868-film-critics-awards-2014-winners-in-1st-post/

• Like 1

Amy Adams, Big Eyes
Felicity Jones,The Theory of Everything 
Reese Witherspoon, Wild
Rosamund Pike, Gone Girl

Julianne Moore, Sill Alice. 

(I haven't seen any of these films)

the Oscars have become so predictable lately, either that or I just pay more attention then I use to .

Edited by KaloVisor
  • Like 1

So exciting to see Moore about to sweep like crazy. On the one hand there's no excitement come Oscar time, but on the other hand, it's about damn time.

It'll probably be like last year when Blanchett ruled thanks to another career defining performance.

Juliane Moore has won about 25% of the critic awards though.

Nobody is really sweeping this year. Boyhood, Arquette, and Linklater have been the most consistent.

Edited by The Panda
  • Like 1

Amy Adams, Big Eyes

Felicity Jones, Theory of Everything

Julianne Moore, Still Alice

Rosamund Pike, Gone Girl

Reese Witherspoon, Wild

No changes really.

Instead of crow, you could eat Cake on Oscar nom morning about that last elusive fifth spot...

• Like 2

Aniston and her cupcakes campaign is the story of the year in best actress. Nobody expected her anywehre and she s about to get that last fifth spot.

Yeah.... I can't believe Aniston of all people is gonna get (or come very close to) an Oscar nod. Like Rachel..... -_-

• Like 2