Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

Thanks Telemachos. :)... Learned about another Cameron teamster today.

Hah hah, I am but I dont know all things Cameron...loll So you and my friends are upping my Cameron IQ levels tonight..LOL

Kal, you should read "The Futurist", Cameron's biography. Quick and entertaining.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Futurist-Films-James-Cameron/dp/0307460312/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1378788784&sr=8-2&keywords=the+futurist

• Like 2

Hmmm the reviews dont look good. Probably not worth buying. :thinking:

It's perfectly solid, and if you're interested in Cameron this is about as much detail you're going to get at this point (since Keegan had access to him, his family, his exes, etc). It is not a brilliant examination of the man, nor is it some super-detailed deconstruction of his films (which honestly would be better suited as some sort of film-history companion piece). However, it's a briskly-written and entertaining look at the man, his childhood, his early career, how he got into the biz, and a look into the productions of each of his films. At around $10 for the Kindle edition, it's a solid buy. I knew a good deal about Cameron going in but I still learned a fair amount about him by reading it. Your interest is probably determined by how interested you are in Cameron generally.
  • Like 1

Hey hey Tele  will definitely see if I can get that book. I like audio versions since I can go about my day and still get the full essence of the book. Is it available via audio book good buddy. :).

And hey  its quite possible that Avatar films will keep beating each other and taking records and BF Angel may just push the Box office Envelope even further.

Not sure about that.

Though I dont like the world impossible as all can be  achieved thanks to the power of Enhanced LOA... I do think it will be very very unlikely any director has the energy and thought power needed to mold the moview viewing world to his benefit as much as James Cameron ushers fortth. The energy he puts into his project is nothing less than a miracle... And like most I think it will be only another James Camerons Project that matches Avatar records... The lowest drop in history despite being BO office wonder  both OS and especially domestic for its 2nd and 3rd weekends is just crazy.. NOt to mention Avatar opened to almost 80M during a mega snow storm and folks still had to be part of it..Just WOW!! GOod bye Avengers 2 , Good bye SWS 7