Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

He's a bit wild but he always delivers, doesn't he? Still, this is taking quite a long time.

One of the biggest regrets of mine(relative to movies, that is) is never having watched Avatar in 3D. Hurry up and deliver this one already so I can watch it in the biggest screen I can find.

1 hour ago, IronJimbo said:

They spent over a year writing all 3 scripts together with James Cameron oversight to each one.

If James Cameron dont come up with an original idea. Avatar 2 will never happen. The reason James succeeded in the past is that every time he brings a new idea. Technology, visual effects, and many original ideas.  Now, I am sure he has lost his Mojo or just reach the high sky with Avatar and could not advance further.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, IronJimbo said:

Did you watch Avatar 3D at the cinema? It's not Jims fault no one else can do it correctly.

I can tell you one thing about them. They’re gonna be bitchin’. You will shit yourself with your mouth wide open. -James Cameron on the Avatar seque

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

Pre-production, production, and post-production are so blurred with these projects that I'm not even sure it's worth mentioning.

Well, this has been in "pre-production" for the last three years so I'd like some sort of announcement of forward movement beyond that. Saldana/Worthington being involved would be confirmation for me.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, grim22 said:

CinemaCon Schedule Today: Jon Landau is scheduled to be speaking shortly on 3D (may or may not mention Avatar sequel developments) {nm}

Posted by: notfabio on Apr 14, 08:33

He better at least pay lip service to it if he's going to ingratiate himself to exhibitors

7 minutes ago, Dexter of Suburbia said:

Nope saw it in a 4K theater with a screen being over 60 feet. 

Wait do you hate 3D all together, or do you legitmately think they're are loads of films that used 3D better than Avatar?