Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

3 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

explains your low legs predictions

Or perhaps gives me an unbiased perspective in that I don’t have a rooting interest one way or the other, and am just evaluating it as a content piece in the current market dynamics (and tbh, my range on legs is decently wide, albeit lower than many)

But we’ll see 🤷‍♂️

• Like 2

Just now, M37 said:

Or perhaps gives me an unbiased perspective in that I don’t have a rooting interest one way or the other, and am just evaluating it as a content piece in the current market dynamics (and tbh, my range on legs is decently wide, albeit lower than many)

But we’ll see 🤷‍♂️

That's right we will indeed see

3 minutes ago, Deep Wang said:

I saw the first multiple times and bought my ticket the day they were available and I have "low" legs predictions 🤷‍♂️

I saw the first once and just bought my ticket and I too have "low" legs predictions (about 4x). We've got the whole spectrum on our side!

• Haha 1

Everytime I go to the theaters, there's an always a abnormally large Avatar poster at my local AMC.
And Everytime that I walk past poster, There's always a slight sound. 
So Yesterday, I decided to walk toward it. The more steps that I took the louder it got. 
Boom Boom. Almost like vibration.
I'm at arm length with it. I put my ear right on the face of it as if I was eavesdropping on a private conversation.
That's when I heard it.

It spoke to me.

It's Eywa. She's alive and well.

And She wanted to tell me to tell ya'll that it's going to be a 100M 2nd Weekend.

• Thanks 6
  • Haha 2

33 minutes ago, The GOAT said:

Everytime I go to the theaters, there's an always a abnormally large Avatar poster at my local AMC.
And Everytime that I walk past poster, There's always a slight sound. 
So Yesterday, I decided to walk toward it. The more steps that I took the louder it got. 
Boom Boom. Almost like vibration.
I'm at arm length with it. I put my ear right on the face of it as if I was eavesdropping on a private conversation.
That's when I heard it.

It spoke to me.

It's Eywa. She's alive and well.

And She wanted to tell me to tell ya'll that it's going to be a 100M 2nd Weekend.

Feeling 80-100m OW2 could happen as well.

"Let's Get it Done!!"

1 hour ago, Menor Reborn said:

I saw the first once and just bought my ticket and I too have "low" legs predictions (about 4x). We've got the whole spectrum on our side!

Your predicts will go with a smile. I feel 5.8-6.9x multiplier. Total destruction of TGM domestically and WW

Edited by Sheldon Cr
Update

3 minutes ago, Nikostar said:

Going to repeat what many daodblast week around this time. Get your unrealistic prediction undercontrol or you are in for another disappointing weekend. 

How about let people predict what they want to. Its Monday, no one knows yet what its going to do Christmas weekend.

If it bothers you so much, just avoid this thread.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, stuart360 said:

How about let people predict what they want to. Its Monday, no one knows yet what its going to do Christmas weekend.

If it bothers you so much, just avoid this thread.

Ok predict what you want. This weekend will be fun one way or another. 

2 hours ago, M37 said:

Probably ... not going to? I mean, never did get around to watching the original

Come At Me Bring It GIF by Game of Thrones

No interest in bashing the film or anyone else's enjoyment of it, just got turned off to it from the experience of working during the original run, and by the time that bitterness faded I was just ... indifferent

whatever happened to "know your enemy?"

1 hour ago, XXR 5x OW or Bust said:

I agree.

Reveal hidden contents

considering how the ow was kinda weak, do you still stand by your claim that A2 dropping 20% would be a drop as impressive as the first's? would the 26% drop necessary to keep it above 100 be similar to A1 dropping 10%?

85 million would be as high as i'd be willing to go, but I wouldnt be too mad if it made 100

Edited by interiorgatordecorator