Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

I wonder if Fox is considering a summer release date.

I think so. SW VIII will come out in Dec. and my guess is that SW will be seen as a bigger thing at that time. Releasing over MD weekend or 4th of July is probably better at least for the first Avatar sequel. 

I think so. SW VIII will come out in Dec. and my guess is that SW will be seen as a bigger thing at that time. Releasing over MD weekend or 4th of July is probably better at least for the first Avatar sequel. 

Come out in December? There is been no mention of when VIII will come out other than 2 years after VII.

• Like 1

James Cameron doesn't do what James Cameron does for James Cameron. James Cameron does what James Cameron does because James Cameron is James Cameron.

:sp2: 

His name is James, James Cameron

The bravest pioneer

No budget too steep, no sea too deep

Who's that?

It's him, James Cameron

James, James Cameron explorer of the sea

With a dying thirst to be the first

Could it be? Yeah that's him!

James Cameron

Edited by langer
  • Like 7

:sp2: 

His name is James, James Cameron

The bravest pioneer

No budget too steep, no sea too deep

Who's that?

It's him, James Cameron

James, James Cameron explorer of the sea

With a dying thirst to be the first

Could it be? Yeah that's him!

James Cameron

That should be his theme song.

No, no. I’ve a rough idea when we’re meant to start but that’s been shifting for the last four years. Jim’s in no hurry. No one tells him that he has to go and do it. He’s the boss and when the boss says, “Come!” I’ll come and jump. That’s it.

http://www.sbs.com.au/movies/article/2015/01/05/sam-worthington-paper-planes-cake-and-waiting-james-cameron-start-avatar-sequels

For this that don't believe this was true, guess you were asleep for the first few months of 2010. lol.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/01/12/avatar-induced-depression_n_420605.html

thanks my friend. So much for avatar not affecting the masses. Omg neo and fellow pandorians when James T2, aliens, abyss

titanic and avatar fanbase and all new crowds showup and keep cpming back. We are talking some history making numbers in 2016

Its not that Cameron is ballsy. Its that he is fucking Jim Cameron and his 12inchs is way down the studios throat so Fox is just like when its ready its ready.

Fucking hell yeah jay. I like our chances to blow everything away as james can take his time.Sorry all the jealous of james haters. Hes going to get his 3rd alltime dom and ww badge again and fucking back to back.

In james the movie fans of all ages trust.

• Like 1

If it ain't broke don't fix it. They'll stick with a winter release for the legs potential. Summer is a Big Bang, winter is a medium bang that's consistent over months with no real big new competition until March.

yep james seems to be superstitious and will always release his giant epics around the same date as titan. So yep proably dec 17-19th of 2017 it is