Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

4 minutes ago, Kalel009Shel said:

Lol more like 400 plus mil. I believe mojo is the authority.  Lowest 550to 600plus million.  Courts adjourned.  Slim chance for 700 to 800

There's not way you legitimately believe that. It's at $363 million (give or take a million) right now. It'll be over $400 million halfway through Christmas. 

19 minutes ago, Kalel009Shel said:

Lol force is going to lose domestically too.  It's not going to get the repeat business after weeks 3 or 4. And it's obvious which film had more ticket sales.  Even with more theaters and 3d . More demographics watched Avatar than than as force awakens.  Mojo predicts 560 to 600m domestic.  Titanic is also safenks domestically and jp world still looking to win the domestic and ww battle.  Told you opening big the first 2weeks and drop like a stone thanks to not respecting original fan love and copying anh a Lil too much.  

Yes Mojo is predicting $560M... by sunday.

How can you be so delusional? How could it only gross $600M?

If you are not trolling this is actually kind of sad.

Start getting used to it

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Kalel009Shel said:

Lol more like 400 plus mil. I believe mojo is the authority.  Lowest 550to 600plus million.  Courts adjourned.  Slim chance for 700 to 800

5 minutes ago, Kalel009Shel said:

Avatar also faced Sherlock Holmes and a very big Alvin and others, less tcs and is 3plus hrs long.  So when you lose the domestic and ww battle, it will be more embarrassing. Darth please don't hurt yourself lol.

Just go ahead and pick one and make it easy on yourself.

smirnoff.jpg

• Like 1

Yearly Christmas tradition?

Jesus, you guys are pathetic. 

I think Avatar 2 is going to do a lot better than anyone thinks or will give it credit for. 

People will start to see the flaws in TFA soon, and when they do, they'll realise, just like I did, how much Avatar invested in its world. Avatar 2 can only get better from here.

And that's with the derivative Avatar as the first movie too. Look at Star Wars, completely derivative and pointless and people flock to it, so it's not like it is beyond them. 

• Like 1

lol guru is predicting only $77M total for Avatar2. lol lol lol. With this Avatar 3 and 4 may be planned for Direct to Video. lol lol lol lol. Hey Kal buddy, too bad it did not work out for jimbo. 

Now he plans to make Titanic 2: A century after. That may be good after all. lol lol lol. :wub::wub::wub:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, BK007 said:

Yearly Christmas tradition?

Jesus, you guys are pathetic. 

I think Avatar 2 is going to do a lot better than anyone thinks or will give it credit for. 

People will start to see the flaws in TFA soon, and when they do, they'll realise, just like I did, how much Avatar invested in its world. Avatar 2 can only get better from here.

And that's with the derivative Avatar as the first movie too. Look at Star Wars, completely derivative and pointless and people flock to it, so it's not like it is beyond them. 

1376361726525.png

Edited by Ozymandias
  • Like 2

I'm just happy it won't beat titanic ww or avatar.  It failed in alot of markets.  Though big numbers in UK.  And China and sk definitely not showing the love lol. Repeat business won't be happening for sws on a global scale.  And this is the last they can really draw on that original cast acard. Though luke and others are in the next

Edited by Kalel009Shel

I'm just happy it won't beat titanic ww or avatar.  It failed in slot of markets.  Though big numbers in UK.  And China and sk definitely not showing the love lol

But SW7 WILL beat both those movies WW. It will be over $1bn WW by Sunday, at the latest. Avatar 2 will drop WW and DOM. The 3D hook isn't there anymore and the film has not aged well at all.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Warmaster506 said:

Avatar 2 vs Star Wars is going to be a blood bath.

Cameron fans are way more loyal than sws.  More people than sws  can even handle will see to that.  Lol was sw had big names returning.  Lol none of that can save thou  vs Cameron god power over generations .  Disney even tried to steal some of that power and release force on a Cameron release date.  Lol weak copy of bo might is poor sustinance for the Kings return. Haha haha haha

• Like 1

Cameron fans are way more loyal than sws.  More people than sws  can even handle will see to that.  Lol was sw had big names returning.  Lol none of that can save thou  vs Cameron god power over generations .  Disney even tried to steal some of that power and release force on a Cameron release date.  Lol weak copy of bo might is poor sustinance for the Kings return. Haha haha haha

Idk i often see way more ppl dressed as star wars characters at comic-con then i see ppl dressed as cameron....

20 minutes ago, Killimano3 said:

Idk i often see way more ppl dressed as star wars characters at comic-con then i see ppl dressed as cameron....

Lol like I said no original  cast hype and your film is going to lose theww race.  Avatar was in 2300plus can dude lol.  And even less os vs sw7 . James Cameron in 4233 to4400tcs domestically is freaking scary and oh my add on that the bigger os theater counts Cameron loyalists will get to enjoy.  Disney ain't going against an avatar film or battle angel for that matter.  This is the only dude that had back to back all time domestic and ww films.  Logic over sws madness all day baby.  Force awakens likely wont reach 1.8b ww with all the hype , all them screens and nostalgia lol. Nostalgia is gone after this movie.  So new films better be good to even hang with avengers. 

Edited by Kalel009Shel