Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

Not even T2 has been released in proper bluray quality (though, that should be coming soon). Dunno what the holdup is. One would thing, Cameron being such a tech freak and studios wanting to re-release their film catalog as often as possible, that those things would have been already out by now....

Edited by Elessar

2014 were True Lies' 20th anniversary & Abyss 25th Anniversary  so I thought Blu Ray releases would ...

Oh Well, guess not.

The longer the wait, the better, almost 10 years in computer power is gigantic in computer time-age and it will be needed for Cameron to push the envelope, as he always does.

Edited by The Futurist
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, AndyLL said:

What Cameron needs to do it get a Blu-Ray version of the Abyss out.  I've been waiting years for it.   I'm boycotting Avatar 2 unless he does it.

He needs to put out a good Blu-ray version of T2 first, I bought the T2 Blu-ray a few months ago and I was astonished by how shitty the quality was.  Like seriously, wtf?

PS what happened to that dash guy?  Did the force get to him?

3 minutes ago, Ozymandias said:

He needs to put out a good Blu-ray version of T2 first, I bought the T2 Blu-ray a few months ago and I was astonished by how shitty the quality was.  Like seriously, wtf?

That sucks.  I just picked it up.  Haven't watched it yet.

On 1/9/2016 at 9:55 PM, IronJimbo said:

I'll take the safe bet and assume that being the sequel to the highest grossing film of all time will have a very positive effect on the Opening Weekend.

My wife hadn't seen Avatar so we saw it recently. She really liked it. None of our TVs are 3D but it was still quite enjoyable. 

• Like 3

On 1/8/2016 at 5:49 PM, IronJimbo said:

I don't care laugh at me, I may not be a very good artist but atleast it has heart. Big heart like all Jim films and not lack heart franchise films (TFA).

Lots of love to you Jimbo and there's hundreds of millions of Jim Cameron fans.  So your in good company 

16 minutes ago, K1stpierre said:

Eh. I don't gamble, don't see the point in throwing money away.

Well I consistently win the smaller pick 3 Lottos .  So I play those for a living and win 60-3k up from 50cent to 1.00 bets.  The big Lottos,  yep odds are nearly 300 million to one.  But the cash in this one could give you money power in one shot of a Oprah Winfrey almost.  So even 2.00 bet and Lil Loa mind over matter meditation might just bring the world's biggest jackpot home to you. 

Hey Kelly baby! And GD evening my awesome friend.  You see me battling the Jedi paddiones earlier and the avatar vs the world.  Lol we defeated sws,  now we need to get the domestic title back.  You can bet the domestic reign will have Cameron's name on it in 2017 dear Kelly.  It's the journey of the apex predator that is James Cameron being king  of the world for the third time in a row that will be the stuff for the ages.  Are you excited k1

Edited by Kalel009Shel

On 1/9/2016 at 2:09 AM, somebody85 said:

Oh the irony.

Lol kal has had threads that spanned 500 pages.  When you can do that,  then talk about your a great mind.  Not to mention  nearly 10000 followers between FB and twitter.  So I think folks pay attention when all shares a bit of his intellect.  It amazes me how those who can't life coach people and seeing their posts dare to insult anyone here.  Lol

On 1/8/2016 at 5:42 PM, IronJimbo said:

Gun to my head 180.

MINIMUM

On 1/8/2016 at 5:42 PM, IronJimbo said:

Gun to my head 180.

MINIMUM

Teles early ow predict is going to be at least 50 m off.  If not for snow storms the first avatar would have had 150-160m in 3 days in only 3000 plus tcs 

The new avatar no way it's gets a 120m ow lol.  Minimum 145- 150m in 3days.

Highest 180-220m plus.  Ow record  set by fa will be  tuff as Cameron fans aren't just crazed teens and kids rushing in on first day. Still with the rumours of another Avatar ww day and great marketing by Fox... awakens ow could fall in a best case scenario.  Still im happy with a whopping 180-208 m ow and a typical Cameron multiplier of 5.9-8x plus. The target 980-1.2b domestic.  Minimum 720m

23 hours ago, Ozymandias said:

They'll do a T2 3D re-release next year with Cameron surpervising, so I'm sure, like they did on Titanic 3D (4K remaster and excellent image quality), they'll do a new 4K remaster and we will get a new T2 bluray in the quality it deserves.

1 hour ago, Kalel009Shel said:

Lol kal has had threads that spanned 500 pages.  When you can do that,  then talk about your a great mind.  Not to mention  nearly 10000 followers between FB and twitter.  So I think folks pay attention when all shares a bit of his intellect.  It amazes me how those who can't life coach people and seeing their posts dare to insult anyone here.  Lol

Was it mostly you talking to yourself on them? If so, yeah I don't see what's so great about that achievement (and wouldn't anyway for that matter).

Oh boy I also used to have thousands of friends on Facebook and deleted a ton of them because it was just useless numbers. I don't miss the drama.

I'm sure they pay attention to you. They say "god please don't associate me with that guy."

Huh, so now you're a life coach too? Well aren't you special.

People with great intellect don't refer to themselves in third person btw. Usually that's a sign of some sort of mental illness.

Edited by somebody85

1 hour ago, BKB IS CAPTAIN AMERICA said:

I'd conclude that 490 of those pages were bullshit with you basically having a 1 way conversation by yourself and that's backed up by the post to post ratio count between you and everyone else on this subject.. For every reply one person post's, you've already posted 10 replies..:rofl:

And have you had any posts that have brought value to this thread?

• Like 6