Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

The Hollywood Reporter

Fox has dropped a Thanksgiving eve surprise.  

The studio has set release dates for two untitled Marvel movies, with one set for Nov. 2, 2018, and another bowing Feb. 14, 2019. Fox also dated an untitled film from James Cameron's Lightstorm Entertainment for Dec. 21, 2018. The studio is releasing Cameron's Avatar follow-ups

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/did-fox-just-date-avatar-2-950401

Variety

In other news that set the rumor mill ablaze: Fox set a date for a movie from James Cameron’s Lightstorm Entertainment, planting its flag on Dec. 21, 2018. This is widely speculated to be Cameron’s highly anticipated, much-delayed sequel to 2009 mega-hit “Avatar.” The first “Avatar” opened on the same week in December.

http://variety.com/2016/film/news/marvel-movies-dates-fox-alien-covenant-release-1201926238/

Just now, The Futurist said:

So what's the plan, alternate with Star Wars every two year ?

That's what Cameron said a little while ago. I guess Han Solo is staying put, unless Disney moves it to a later summer date. I would say pre-Thanksgiving weekend would be a good spot for Solo, but FB has already staked its claim.

1 hour ago, IronJimbo said:

Never doubt Jim.

Also maybe those distasteful posters who come into the thread for the sequel to the highest grossing film of all time on a BOX OFFICE discussion forums, and spout the "on the lot" meme, will stop.

Nothing wrong with thinking it should be On The Lot -- there's been very little firm news at all. 

2 hours ago, IronJimbo said:

Never doubt Jim.

Also maybe those distasteful posters who come into the thread for the sequel to the highest grossing film of all time on a BOX OFFICE discussion forums, and spout the "on the lot" meme, will stop.

You didn't post this with a James.Cameron quote image. We're disappointed.

19 minutes ago, vc2002 said:

You didn't post this with a James.Cameron quote image. We're disappointed.

bekHelH.jpg

Don't typecast me as a quotes guy, I have many Jim related files. Quotes, Old Photos, OC, Reaction and gifs you name it I got it.

• Like 1