Dementeleus

Weekend #s April 4-6 (Cap2: 96.2, Noah 17, Divergent 13)

Was hoping for 100 mil. Disappointing weekend.

It made $96m it's opening weekend. that's 31m more then the first 10m more then thor 2, and it's getting amazing WOM. I mean sure it would have been nice to have it hit $100m, but this can only be looked at as a major success. and I'm sure Cap will get his $100m+ opening when 3 hits. (providing it doesn't faceoff against Sup/Bats, which I don't think it will) 

So true.

I don't want to step on your toes so do you want to start it or me, the What Went Wrong thread of course. 

I think we all know what went wrong.......

Shay liked it. 

If he didn't, it would have gotten that extra 4M needed to get to 100M.  :P

• Like 1

It made $96m it's opening weekend. that's 31m more then the first 10m more then thor 2, and it's getting amazing WOM. I mean sure it would have been nice to have it hit $100m, but this can only be looked at as a major success. and I'm sure Cap will get his $100m+ opening when 3 hits. (providing it doesn't faceoff against Sup/Bats, which I don't think it will) 

You forgot that it broke the April OW record by 10 million.

I think this falls short of a 2.7X.  I think it can hit a 2.5, but no matter how you look at it, it's a sequel and the F&F sequels were also well received and they didn't hit a 2.7X.  So give it 2.55X and it gets to about 245 mill.

• Like 2

I think this falls short of a 2.7X.  I think it can hit a 2.5, but no matter how you look at it, it's a sequel and the F&F sequels were also well received and they didn't hit a 2.7X.  So give it 2.55X and it gets to about 245 mill.

Which is awesome!

• Like 3