Dementeleus

THE MARTIAN | Oct 2, 2015 | Will compete as a comedy at the Golden Globes

He made a good move, that sequel still hasn't been made. Imagine if he was waiting for the sequel instead of doing other stuff.

Had he been in the first movie and then waiting for the sequel, he had done multiple films by the time the sequel is being shot as you can see.

• Like 1

Jon Gruden will be like, "I know THIS guy, Aaron Rodgers. Laser accuracy, kinda like THIS other guy, Steph Curry. I love Aaron Rodgers. And I love Steph Curry. These are two guys at the top of their game."

Then Chris Berman rumbles in like the Kool-Aid man, goes "WAHP!" and then runs back out.

• Like 3

I know you guys are probably just joking with the super hero recommendations for Damon, but he should play a villain instead.  The Riddler maybe? He's good at playing a genius and he'd be working with Ben again.

He actually wouldn't be a bad fit for Hal Jordan.

Hal Jordan? You mean that boring square?

Pine is already Starlord.

Pratt not Pine.

Pine is already Captain Kirk who is basically Hal Jordan, and he's already set to play Steve Trevor, so he's out of the question for the role anyway.

Edited by FancyArcher

Haha. WAY too many actors in comic movies with the name Chris.... :lol:

Lol, good point. Never really realized that until now.

Just wait until the eventual casting of Chris O'Donnell in a Marvel movie. It'll blow your mind.

Edited by FancyArcher

Fuck. This was so good! Funny, emotional, and gripping the whole way through. Matt Damon was amazing. Better than Gravity or Interstellar, one of the best sci-fi blockbusters in a long while.

Saw this tonight and I agree that is was really good. Way better than Interstellar, but I think Gravity was better.

Don't see this in 3D.  It's absolutely useless. Probably would look nicer in 2D since it would be brighter.

Probably my most anticipated movie for the rest of 2015 Star Wars aside. I'm really REALLY starting to feel the hype.

Seeing it once or twice this weekend, and my physics teacher booked a showing during school at my theatre for the 9th for all of his classes.