Dementeleus

King Arthur: Legend of the Sword | Guy Ritchie | May 12, 2017 | Charlie Hunnam

Lol, on Faraci. Once upon a time he'd give good scores to DC films. He gave The Dark Knight an 8.5. despite talking about how great Spider-Man 2 is in the review, criticizing the  immensely stupid Batgadget from Hong Kong: Batman has a device that can act as a sonar or some shit , admitting   I’m on the record as finding the character among the least compelling superheroes in the world when speaking of Batman, and explaining how Batman needs story arcs in his own movie. Says same stuff about DCEU, but with lower scores now. Always pleasantly reminds us of how past, present, and future DC films fail.

Also, many forget that Faraci is equally tough on Marvel films. Remember, he called Punisher: War Zone ass...oh wait, never mind, he said  Punisher: War Zone kicks ass. A lean, mean mayhem machine, this movie gives you almost everything you could want in a movie that is essentially Death Wish on steroids . Hmm, he gave Punisher: War Zone and 8.5 as well, but if you read the review it sounds more like a 10 versus his The Dark Knight review felt more like a -8.5. 

Back then, I wonder how many people noticed this guy. I found this comment on his TDK review to be pretty funny: " For such a generous score, you did a lot of bitching."

edit: I wonder what he thinks of Daredevil's abilities such as radar from mutated nerve cells...

Edited by UrosepsisFace
  • Like 1

The trailer for this is exploding and the reaction seems very positive. It already has 3.6m views on FB in less than half a day. That is the second biggest of all trailers WB relesed yesterday, only behind WW. In comparison, the first Tarzan trailer has 7.5m views on FB, up until now. KA will beat that by tomorrow. 

On YT, is only behind WW and JL. It is beating Kong on both FB and YT by far. 

• Like 2

I am very curious about a comparison between Strange and Arthur and before you start throwing mud at me listen a bit.

BOPro still hasn't added WW or Arthur to their Twitter and Fcebook live feeds for some season but both Strange and Arthur are adding the same number of followers on Facebook every minute: 13-15 (yes, I actually sat and waited and counted).

I have no figures for Twitter till BOPro will realease some and I don't know how to get them, unlike with Facebook.

As for trailer views, Arthur is actually running well ahead (8.3m-ish combined FB+YT views) vs. Strange (3.8m-ish FB+YT). Now, the Arthur trailer was posted 15 hours ago, while the Strange one - 10 hours ago. Plus, this is Strange's second trailer and Arthur's first. But even so, it is surprising to me that they are even close, let alone with Arthur winning. That might be either a good sign for Arthur or a bad sign for Strange. 

Damn the cinematography looks dull and lifeless. Looks like that shitty Vikings show on tv. Even the leads look alike. Ritchie pulled that same devoid-of-life look in his Sherlock Holmes films too. I bet his next one will look completely black and white.