Films

Weekend numbers: Ca2 41.4M, Oculus 12M, draft day 9.75M, Raid 2 1M

All I'm thinking about right now is Hammer Girl, Bat Boy, car chase, and finale, etc...

All America is thinking about right now is Captain America.

There is something really wrong with this.

Posted Image

Man, I can't wait to see that movie. Still no release date in Sweden. F**k Sweden!

Edited by The Stingray
  • Like 1

That only occurs if one is overly obsessive about a movies box office.. Better for one to turn their attention to other things and simply let CA2 do what it's going to do..

who are you and what have you done with BKB?

• Like 3

That only occurs if one is overly obsessive about a movies box office.. Better for one to turn their attention to other things and simply let CA2 do what it's going to do..

If we weren't obsessive about box office numbers, why the hell would we be on this site?

(I seriously only joined the forum because I needed to discuss Frozen's run.)

You haven't seen NOTHING yet

I did say "starting". ^_~

Under 40 for Cap would be a little disappointing for sure.

But good grief, that stupid "over 50M" thread sure didn't help keep people's expectations in check.

The Saturday number should be interesting. We ought to be able to tell if CATWS will still get a kids boost or not.

MARVEL movies will ALWAYS win on Saturday because they're geared more toward the family crowd and while WINTER SOLDIER is far from being the traditional MARVEL movie geared toward families, it's Awesomeness will force parents to look at there kids and say "Fuck it, were going, DEAL WITH IT"..

Parents today are pussies though and kowtow to their kids very whim. So if they want to see Rio 2, they're going to see Rio 2. Besides, got to factor in those families who already saw CA2 last week and decide to see Rio 2 this week.

Parents today are pussies though and kowtow to their kids very whim. So if they want to see Rio 2, they're going to see Rio 2. Besides, got to factor in those families who already saw CA2 last week and decide to see Rio 2 this week.

Fuckin' parents - taking their kids to the movies their kids want to see. :angry: :angry: :angry:

Edited by Hatebox
  • Like 3

So, in my view, no numbers yet. 11m and 14m were the possible low and high ends anyway, and the numbers, it seems, are all over that range.

Most 'logical' number after seeing the past numbers would be 11.8-12.3m btw.