Films

Weekend numbers: Ca2 41.4M, Oculus 12M, draft day 9.75M, Raid 2 1M

Has Rth given anything yet?

He came and left about an hour ago.

Posted Image

Not sure this will be acceptable in Summer. The forums cannot survive if we have to rely on Nikki

Edited by AndyLL

What is Rio 2??? Never even heard of Rio 1?? And if CA2 loses to this over the weekend, so be it.. None of this matters anyway cause it's basically all about TA2 at this point that anyone in the casual audience will give a fuck enough to go out in droves like last time...

would u stfu? ta2 doesn't come out for over a damn year.  Try to enjoy THIS summers movies pls

• Like 1

CA:TWS dropping more than Thor 2???  WTF!!

I just dont get it... :angry:

I think word got out and parents aren't taking their kids to see it.

(Not word that it's bad or anything, but word that it's not appropriate for younger kids.)

If it makes us feel better, the audience meter on rottentomatoes is still way up at 95%, with a 4.5/5.

Or maybe I'm way off base and it'll still have a huge Saturday bump. I've been wrong before. (And I'd be more than happy to be wrong about this.)

• Like 2

would u stfu? ta2 doesn't come out for over a damn year.  Try to enjoy THIS summers movies pls

Agreed. What sort of shit is this "it's all about Avengers 2"? Way to throw Cap and GOTG under the bus. Talk about a fair-weather fan.

• Like 3

Agreed. What sort of shit is this "it's all about Avengers 2"? Way to throw Cap and GOTG under the bus. Talk about a fair-weather fan.

bro, he's a marvel fanboy obviously but he really is more of only a avenger fanboy- he ultimately champions "Avengers" because that's what shut everyone else up to him and won him his war against like batman fans i guess. So he really doesn't give a f about the singular movies whether they're awesome or not-he'll just say "TA2, thats what everyones been waiting for…its going to break box office records and kill everything". BKB in a nutshell for the next year

• Like 1

Captain America fans have nothing to feel bad about really. Barring some disastrous holds it's going to beat Thor 2, which is a big accomplishment seeing as how I'd say Thor/Loki were far more liked and impacting in TA over Cap. OS is a massive improvement over the first one. They also got a movie that got rave reviews and most fans seem to love. 60%+ drop or not this weekend, TWS has an impressive showing.

• Like 4