kitik

Sisters | Fey/Poehler | December 18, 2015 | First Trailer on Page 2!

The only Tina Fey movies I am interested in are the ones she has written herself. She is a great comedy writer but not much of an actress.

I think she is a great actress. It's just that the material she writes by herself is so much better than anything else written by others, so you can really tell the difference when she's acting with another person's script.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, department store basement said:

So...what happened to this movie? No reviews are out and I haven't seen Universal promote this much at all. Will it die immediately? I was actually looking forward to this one from the trailers.

Probably not until next week.

11 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

How do you expect it to play at the BO?

Hard to tell with comedies. It will come down to marketing and how all-encompassing SW will be. Counter programming can work well, but it assumes there is a reasonably large Audience who doesn't want to see SW. I haven't seen a huge marketing push but that may just be here.

As for the film, it will have great legs (even more so thanks to holidays). There is very little for anyone to dislike.

• Like 1