CaptainJackSparrow

Weekend ASM2 thread: 92M

I wonder what the longest full-on comedy (ie. not dramedy or action-comedy) movie is. I wouldn't be surprised if it was an Apatow feature.

Funny People was like 7 hours long.

• Like 2

ASM told the same story as Spider-man 1. ...but it was like CITIZEN KANE bad. Just a really stupid, terrible, horrible, no good, very bad film. :)

Of course it did it was once again pretty much an Orgin Story. I think once you get past a Orgin Story the movies get better look at Spiderman 2. Probably the Best out of the Sam Rami Trilogy Or the Dark Knight even though I really loved Batman begins. Saw this at an Imax today and I gotta say it was better than the 1st one but IMO no matter how bad the 1st one was I still liked it better than Spiderman 3.

So yesterday was vert anticlimactic. Its was supposed to be everyone on the board posting gifs and drowning in likes, with good vibes, like the CF Friday thread, but its like everyone went to be at 11. All that hype for nothing.

So yesterday was vert anticlimactic. Its was supposed to be everyone on the board posting gifs and drowning in likes, with good vibes, like the CF Friday thread, but its like everyone went to be at 11. All that hype for nothing.

It would never have beaten the forum when TASM opened. God, they were a fun couple of days.

• Like 1

Blame Spider-man. what the fuck am I supposed to do with that opening day number?

• Like 3

I think everyone celebrated TASM2 being a huge mega flop way too early. The opening day shows that while it won't be a huge hit, it won't flop either. The OD was exactly where it needed to be, and neither the people celebrating a success, or the people celebrating a failure had any reason to go crazy posting.

• Like 1

Blame Spider-man. what the fuck am I supposed to do with that opening day number?

I was afraid this would happen. A totally bland OD number that's neither exciting or disappointing. We can only hope that Sony is over estimating it by a few million for whatever face-saving reasons.

Blame the bland OD number and Baumer liking it.

• Like 1

ASM told the same story as Spider-man 1. ...but it was like CITIZEN KANE bad. Just a really stupid, terrible, horrible, no good, very bad film. :)

lol you just love throwing the CK hate around anytime you can don't you ;)
  • Like 2

Stop the excuses people. We still couldve went berserk. Even AFTER we found out the CF number was wrong, we STILL kept going ham. That was legendary and yesterday was supposed to follow suit. Spider-flop or no Spider-flop, we shouldve brought our gif games. Oh wellz. Maybe the early early Godzilla estimates will come in at $15M or something then the forum will have my permission to explode.