CaptainJackSparrow

Weekend ASM2 thread: 92M

How come Batman Returns is not considered a classic is beyond me.

You people never mention it when superhero movie talk is happening and it saddens me.

It has the most beautiful galeria of fucked up characters ever put on screen.

Returns is the only good Batman of the old movies.

• Like 1

Returns is the only good Batman of the old movies.

Pretty much. Burton was kept too under the thumb of the studio for '89 given it was such a major tentpole and the film definitely feels stifled because of it. Returns is the only one where his true vision for Batman came to fruition, and it was way more alive and interesting for it. And of course we won't speak of Schu-Who-Must-Not-Be-Macher-ed.

• Like 2

Well Shawn said there is a hint of Fudge in the Fri estimates, hopefully Rth clarifies the actual number. ^_^

What do you mean by that? Shawn thinks Sony incorrectly report Fri estimates? How?

Rth, give me any number so I can go to bed.Kthx.

I like how Justin Bieber kept shoehorning himself onto the TV. And he wore sunglasses INDOORS AGAIN. DOUCHE. Tunechi too.Good fight though,

I thought it was close, Maidana owned majority imo.

Edited by Jandrew

What do you mean by that? Shawn thinks Sony incorrectly report Fri estimates? How?

Or maybe deliberately reported incorrect numbers. lol

rth reported 32 M - 34 M with 35 M as the ceiling. Then Sony reported a 35.5 M Friday.

It has happened before that studio estimates come a little bit above rth's numbers. I think it also happened with CA: TWS.

• Like 2