CaptainJackSparrow

Weekend ASM2 thread: 92M

Apart from Gravity and animated films that please kids I don't think there was a decent 3D film last year. Probably none this year. As of Spidey, gotta say I'm loving my 91.3m prediction :)

Oz the Great and Powerful, The Great Gatsby, and The Hobbit: DOS were all shot natively and had great 3D. Jurassic Park 3D, STID, and Pacific Rim, despite being conversions, also had great 3D imo. Gatsby was probably the best out of all of them with literally every shot being conceived from the ground up for 3D.
  • Like 2

I love Darkwing Duck!

The memories...

Posted Image

Darkwing Duck was one of my favorite shows growing up (as you can see from my profile pic).

Let's Get Dangerous.

Never played the NES game though.

Darkwing Duck was one of my favorite shows growing up (as you can see from my profile pic).Let's Get Dangerous.

The NES game was really good (at least from what I remember of playing it as a kid)

Edited by grim22
  • Like 3

Darkwing Duck was one of my favorite shows growing up (as you can see from my profile pic).Let's Get Dangerous.

The NES game was really good (at least from what I remember of playing it as a kid)

Imo, NES game was only alright tbh. Better than Tale Spin, but worse than Duck Tales.

• Like 1

I really liked it big surprise I know third best spiderman film

It had it's share of problems, but the good parts were really really good.

I can believe 3rd best Spider-Man film.

• Like 1

Imo, NES game was only alright tbh. Better than Tale Spin, but worse than Duck Tales.

Sounds fine to me.

Might get an NES emulator one of these days and play it.

Edited by Fancyarcher

Finally saw this.I went in with low expectations and was extra touchy because of so many noisy kids around me. The movie definitely wasn't as bad as I expected. It wasn't bad at all however, it still falls short of what I expect to see in a Spider-man movie. The movie tried to juggle too many sub-plots and the only parts that were fully fleshed were the romantic elements. Electro didn't do much and Jaime Foxx's natural charisma didn't come through because of the writing. Dane Dehaan on the other hand was brilliant but the Goblin aspect really did seem shoe horned in. The Rhino was superfluous and added nothing thematically to the story.All in all, the movie gets 6.5/10 from me. It's better than TASM and Spider-man 3 but that's not saying much.

Edited by Deathlife
  • Like 4

TF4 is gonna top DH2's $314m on its OW?

I think it will be hard to top that as the big overseas openers open staggered.

TF4 will open in different markets,

TA 2 will open a week before and some places 1.5 weeks.