CaptainJackSparrow

Weekend ASM2 thread: 92M

the oscorp stuff is stinky, stinky, stinky. A whole movie of it w/ sinister six sounds horrifying. 

How about a whole Oscorp/Sinister Six trilogy? Really dig into the mythology

the oscorp stuff is stinky, stinky, stinky. A whole movie of it w/ sinister six sounds horrifying. 

I couldn't believe how contrived the whole thing was. Everybody works at Oscorp, Oscorp is not only involved in genetics and military applications, but also controls all of New York's power supply, and now, by the time the next movie rolls around, we'll have been introduced to at least 7 villains created by Oscorp. 

• Like 2

Thing about the 3 Pirates films is that they are decent swashbuckling fun and that is why they were such mega hits at the WW box office and on home video. 

The films seem to get worse and worse as they go along.

It was better than TASM and kicked the crap out of SM3, lol.I wander if Woodley is still playing Mary Jane. Anyway heard something about that?

I hope she doesn't. This is her breakthrough year with two potential 150m grossers and a decent franchise under her belt. Why starring in a mediocre SH which will flop domestically? 

Edited by Alfredstellar
  • Like 1

Oscorp is the Umbrella Corporation of the Spider-Man universe.

Hopefully, they take the RE4 route for the next one and just have the stock market destroy the company off screen.

So that's how Norman cures the disease!

UROBOROS.

Sony sells Spider-Man back to MCU.

Amazing Spider-Man 3 reveals that Colm Feore and Marton Csokas were HYDRA moles.

Edited by Numbers of House Stark
  • Like 1

Amazing Spider-Man 3 reveals that Colm Feore and Marton Csokas were HYDRA moles.

But Colm Feore was Laufey...

HOLY SHIT YES!

:lol: 

• Like 1

Sony sells Spider-Man back to MCU.Amazing Spider-Man 3 reveals that Colm Feore and Marton Csokas were HYDRA moles.

Weren't Peters parents agents of shield that got killed. They can work that in somehow Edited by AJG
  • Like 1

At this point, Sony really need to make a deal with Disney to put Spider-Man in Avengers 3. They have much more to gain than Disney at this point.

Disney would probably get a big boost from toy sales but I don't see why they would give the spotlight to a character they don't own.

• Like 1

At this point, Sony really need to make a deal with Disney to put Spider-Man in Avengers 3. They have much more to gain than Disney at this point.

Sony would have to be willing to do it for nothing more than image rehab at this point. There's almost no reason for Disney to actually pay to use him.

Edited by Orestes

Disney would probably get a big boost from toy sales but I don't see why they would give the spotlight to a character they don't own.

They own the character, just not the rights to make movies of him.

Disney would rather have this franchise die so they can have less competition. It would be cool but I doubt this happens