CaptainJackSparrow

Weekend ASM2 thread: 92M

Extreme Rules!

Posted Image

Hard camera side? Should be on the lookout for any signs that say "The Box Office Forums sent me"? I am most likely attending Summerslam in August, will be on the side facing the camera, may make a few signs.

• Like 2

I think The Spderman panel says it best.

Posted Image

:lol:

Love that panel. Steve and Tony just knows how to get through to their superheroes teammates in the best ways.

Worst double feature for me was Godfather Part 2 and Spiderman 3 in the same day

Pirates of the Caribbean 2 and 3.Possibly the worse movie watching experience in my life. Cinema was hot, people were sweaty, the movies were garbage, the movies were long. Just awful.To this day POTC 3 has been the first and only movie I have witnessed where people actually booed and threw popcorn at the screen after the movie. People were running to the doors like that scene in World War Z.
  • Like 1

Pirates of the Caribbean 2 and 3.Possibly the worse movie watching experience in my life. Cinema was hot, people were sweaty, the movies were garbage, the movies were long. Just awful.To this day POTC 3 has been the first and only movie I have witnessed where people actually booed and threw popcorn at the screen after the movie. People were running to the doors like that scene in World War Z.

Thing about Pirates 3 is that watching at home and watching the 2nd half its actually a pretty good flick.

The first half with the storyline is just soo stupid and long. 

Thing about Pirates 3 is that watching at home and watching the 2nd half its actually a pretty good flick.The first half with the storyline is just soo stupid and long.

I have never watched it again and frankly I never will.That movie destroyed me. It beat me. I hate bad movies, but this movie did things to me which are, in my opinion, unforgivable.

TASM 2 showing in a couple minutes. Judgment time.

Verdict: Putting aside a handful of quite questionable plot and character decisions, it's a very enjoyable movie

• Like 4

Lol I watched Godfather part 2 at home on AMC and thought what great acting.

Then watched Spiderman 3 at a sold out screening Sunday afternoon in the front row and had to ensure this 

Posted Image

• Like 3