lilmac

Saban's Power Rangers | March 24, 2017 | Teaser Trailer on Page 47

58 minutes ago, Arlborn said:

You have an... Odd way of going about your predictions.

HSX tracking is 9 times out 10 on the money

i think when power rangers comes out it is going to trade on hsx at $150 a share, which means

$75,000,000 OW

$300,000,000 DOM

$650,000,000 WW

1 hour ago, Outrageous! said:

How fitting it is that for a franchise that has since the beginning been about selling toys for Bandai, that it gets its 2017 movie Megazord revealed in The Hollywood Reporter, in toy form.  I'm not sure that is a good sign for the movie however.

Lol, I'm going to Redbox this shit now. I'd rather pay $1.50 to see it than $7.50 after what I have seen so far.

Don't get me wrong. The Dark Knight Trilogy is probably one of my favorite trilogies. But, Batman Begins really gives the filmmakers the wrong idea that every reboot film needs to be dark and gritty in order to sell. First, Power Rangers is not goddamn Batman. Second, no director is goddamn Chris Nolan. If the Lionsgate goes with the goofy and fun route, they will probably sell like gangbusters in box office and toy revenue. Instead, we get a freaking Bayformer-like Megazord. To be honest, after the trailer and the toy reveal, who would go see the movie or buy the toys? I really miss the good old Megazord toy. They totally dropped the ball there.

On 10/18/2016 at 10:19 PM, Gokira2012 said:

HSX tracking is 9 times out 10 on the money

i think when power rangers comes out it is going to trade on hsx at $150 a share, which means

$75,000,000 OW

$300,000,000 DOM

$650,000,000 WW

Really?? If you had 1/2 these projections I could see it. How reliable are these tracking figures historically? Is there a way to know?