lilmac

Saban's Power Rangers | March 24, 2017 | Teaser Trailer on Page 47

I know Bronies who are NOT insane. The guy who did the fan edit of The Thief and the Cobbler is a Brony. CR on That Guy With the Glasses is a Brony (and he's how I learned about the show in the first place). But most Bronies do seem to be nuts.

One of my friends where's a My Little Pony belt to school everyday (He is male) 

I know Bronies who are NOT insane. The guy who did the fan edit of The Thief and the Cobbler is a Brony. CR on That Guy With the Glasses is a Brony (and he's how I learned about the show in the first place). But most Bronies do seem to be nuts.

The one's who are attending MLP conventions clearly need to have their priorities straightened out.

Edited by Pokearcher
  • Like 1

July 2016 seems like a bad idea. I do wish for a better date though. I think the movie making over 100m DOM should not be a big issue. Power Rangers is a big house hold name and the series is still popular with kids. The original show has a lot of nostalgia to many people since the original show was the most popular action show to kids in the 90's next to TMNT and DBZ.

I would like to do a Over 100m club, but I think it's too early.

• Like 1