Olive

Weekend Numbers (May 9-11) Neighbors 51.1 ASM2 37.2

Neighbors is holding on great here today.Thursday - 247Friday - 1100Saturday - 1341Sunday - 1162(3 shows left)

Mother of God.

(Mother's Day pun intended)

• Like 7

Neighbors is holding on great here today.Thursday - 247Friday - 1100Saturday - 1341Sunday - 1162(3 shows left)

It could increase.   :o

What about Spidey?

Posted Image

In before Chewy :P

:rofl:  :rofl:

This is going to be our new favorite saying at this forum.

And it's not even in the movie.   :bash:

Edited by baumer
  • Like 7

Saw Neighbors today ... good movie, Efron & Franco were the best part.  Rose Byrne is way too hot for Seth Rogen ... but whatever, it's the movies. :P

B+

God, I can't believe Spider-Man is going to struggle to get passed 200 million ... and good hold for Cap 2.

• Like 1

Mother of God.

(Mother's Day pun intended)

At it's heart it's just a simple movie about a mamma bear protecting her cub.  The perfect movie for Mother's Day.

• Like 1

He's saying as a mod he's derailing the thread on an off topic, personal post because he's watching MOS. Imagine if every time someone watched a Marvel or Nolan movie, they commented on what they thought in the #s thread.This forum would be an exponentially bigger clusterf*** than it is already. CJohn knows better & his job is to set an example and so is yours. It's what you guys sign up for.

Folks, why are you derailing this thread by chastising a mod for derailing this thread by making a couple of standalone posts that really didn't derail this thread?

• Like 1

Neighbors will definitely stay above $50 million for the weekend. Like I said earlier, many films have managed similarly small Sunday drops in the first 3 weekends of May before.

• Like 1

And it's not even in the movie.   :bash:

I don't know why Sony played that scene so much in the trailers only to cut it from the film.

Edited by C00k13zilla
  • Like 1

Saw Neighbors today ... good movie, Efron & Franco were the best part.  Rose Byrne is way too hot for Seth Rogen ... but whatever, it's the movies. :P

B+

God, I can't believe Spider-Man is going to struggle to get passed 200 million ... and good hold for Cap 2.

My girlfriend is way too hot for me, so this shit is legit.

Gonna post this here first and then off to more details in the Conversation thread:

THE GIRL WHO I DANCED WITH AT PROM SAID YES TO A DATE NEXT SATURDAY :D

*and I'll read the rest of the thread later tonight :P *

• Like 8