ecstasy

Wednesday Throwback May 14, 1914 Box Office

neighbors fell 24% and it's in the opening week. so tasm2 should fall less than that today. fell 33% last week.

if it falls around 22%, it's wed to wed drop will be nice (~45%).

LOL What? He's talking about the thread title.

Sorry I'm almost as messed up as you are today! :P Edited by #ED
  • Like 1

Did anyone else commemorate the 2 year anniversary of Titanic sinking last month? I think there is a movie that can be made about that someday.

I think it'd be too expensive to make, grim. Why, it might cost over $500,000, who's got that sort of money lying around for a nickelodeon?

• Like 8

Did anyone else commemorate the 2 year anniversary of Titanic sinking last month? I think there is a movie that can be made about that someday.

i am all aboard as long as they don't make mushy romance the center of the story...lol just kidding. seriously, who would do that.

• Like 3

Was the year a mistake or meant to be? that is some funny shit.

LOL a series of mishaps on my part prompted Baumer to make fun of me. It is funny. :lol:

• Like 3

LOL a series of mishaps on my part prompted Baumer to make fun of me. It is funny. :lol:

Nice title though, I was seriously thinking at first this was meant to be that year and not a mistake before I clicked on the thread and the wierdness continued with baumer, tele and grim playing along you will never know if you are new. :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Like 1