ecstasy

Wednesday Throwback May 14, 1914 Box Office

Whats a dimension?

You know like the fourth dimension - like in Jules Verne's Time Machine.  Now that really needs to be made into a movie but I don't know if could properly be done  - far too visually complex.

Edited by TalismanRing
  • Like 1

Have any of you seen any good works of film lately! I'm still shaken by the horror of "Train Arriving In Station". IT WAS COMING RIGHT AT ME!!!

Perils Of Pauline - talk about cliffhangers - there's one every 5 minutes!

Edited by TalismanRing

Thur is probably going to be down another 10% so $1.8m.  It would have to jump 200% on Friday and have a 4 multiplier for $21.6m

If it follows your prediction (which I think is probably right around where it lands Thursday) it will be at 155.2 domestic (needing 19.8 not 21.6)

Friday = 5.05 (180% increase like last week, think it could be a little bigger this week)

Saturday = 7.76 (54% increase like last week)

Sunday = 5.05 (35% drop like last week)

Weekend = 17.86 (weekend drop of 49.7%)

That puts it at 173.06.  Hoping it can squeak out around at 48% drop since its holds should start stabilizing and that should put it right on the money.

Edited by RyneOh1040
  • Like 1

Have any of you seen any good works of film lately! I'm still shaken by the horror of "Train Arriving In Station". IT WAS COMING RIGHT AT ME!!!

Damn boy, that shit's nearly 20 years old. 

• Like 2

if Cineplex is really thinking about charging extra money for middle seats that has to be one of the dumbest things I've ever heard of. The cash grab will be met with anger and Canadian will eventually call them on it. The price here is already extortion. Personally it doesn't affect me because I sit on the side as it is all the time.

Agreed. If anything, they should discount non middle seats.

The New Wizard of Oz has been a big hit. Tillie's Punctured Romance has been doing well, too. I'm not sure if Charlie Chaplin will stick around, though. His comedy seems too light-hearted, what the World War on the horizon.

oh world war shmurld war...ain't gonna be any...the mordern media is so sensationalist.

• Like 1

Come into the thread to see the numbers but instead everyone was going on and on about the OP making some small mix up with the days. One guy randomly said he cried watching March of the Penguins.

Arent there mods to stop this kinda nonsense?

• Like 1