CaptainJackSparrow

Godzilla Thurs: 9.3, other thurs #s also: Neighbors 3.5M, ASM2: 1.9M

LOL people clap all the time. I saw Cap 2 3 times and people clapped in all 3 showings. Mind you the points where they clapped were different for all 3 showings lol.

Oh yeah in the film. I mean when people say that the film got a standing ovation at the end and people got up and clapped, i have never seen that.

You havent heard funny shit until you go to PA with a bunch of college kids. PA2 was my first R-rated that I could buy and I went with friends. Yo I died in there. "Not the baby!", "ay dog, go get the doe! Go answer the doe!", "damn, that bitch did life alert down the stairs!", "i have that orange juice at home!", "that baby on that balloon shit!", and even more.It was legendary.

Edited by Jandrew
  • Like 4

Seriously though. I always see happy, excited people in a theater for big films. I think it's awesome and the crowd always thinks it's funny.

Going to the movies is supposed to be fun. That's the whole point for me. It's a big plus when you're watching a film with a crowd that enjoys it as much as you do. I concur.

• Like 1

Oh yeah in the film. I mean when people say that the film got a standing ovation at the end and people got up and clapped, i have never seen that.

People clapped after my first showing of TASM2, Cap2 and believe it or not MOS. I've never seen a standing ovation though.

Edited by ECSTASY

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling.

Godzilla > CA2 OW

It's certainly possible. I'm hoping for 100m. We need some spice in this forum.

...or when I saw TITANIC in Mexico City and the whole crowd started wolf-whistling during the "draw me like one of your French girls" scene. :unsure:

That still happens in NYC.  :unsure:

• Like 1

When I saw Sleeping with the Enemy, the old Julia Roberts film, there was a group of black women, yelling at the screen things.  "Mmm girl he's no good, I'd have left his ass."  Or "shoot him in the head."

People clapped after my first showing of TASM2, Cap2 and believe it or not MOS. I've never seen a standing ovation though.

Viewers here (in South Africa) are more stoic and rarely clap after any movie.

People were pretty tripped by CA2 and Avengers though.

Same with the Transformers movies.

When I saw Sleeping with the Enemy, the old Julia Roberts film, there was a group of black women, yelling at the screen things.  "Mmm girl he's no good, I'd have left his ass."  Or "shoot him in the head."

Black people at the movies are hilarious.

During XM:FC a black guy yelled out "OH HE THE BEAST!!!" when Nicholas Hoult first "mutated" lol.

• Like 2