CaptainJackSparrow

Godzilla Thurs: 9.3, other thurs #s also: Neighbors 3.5M, ASM2: 1.9M

My 10 year old sister just told me how she likes spoiling films for others. 

So I just spoiled the death of a certain character in MJ and that shut her right up. She'll never spoil a film for anyone anymore.

• Like 16

My 10 year old sister just told me how she likes spoiling films for others. So I just spoiled the death of a certain character in MJ and that shut her right up. She'll never spoil a film for anyone anymore.

lol tough love right there, well done.
  • Like 2

Watching Pacific Rim for the first time and I'm half an hour in. 

God fucking damn, Charlie Hunnam is fucking delicious. 

Nobody bro walks like Charlie Hunnam.

Posted Image

Edited by Ozymandias
  • Like 3

My 10 year old sister just told me how she likes spoiling films for others. 

So I just spoiled the death of a certain character in MJ and that shut her right up. She'll never spoil a film for anyone anymore.

nice :D

We are working with Kal ranges.What the fuck is happening?!

That's because we're in uncharted territory. We've never had a remake come anywhere close to these numbers. Spider-Man is the closest one, but this has had 16 years between movies rather then the 4 of the former. The movie could behave like a sequel due to the decades of fans from the previous Godzilla movies or it could behave like an internet fanboy film or it could behave like an original film or it could behave like a kids movie. All options have strong arguments behind them, so there's a huge range of possibilities.Most likely range is 75-100 for that reason.
  • Like 1