baumer

Wknd Estimates: Godzilla - 93.2M

I hope you're not implying popular opinion is the movie is amazing? Of course we don't know WOM yet, but critical reception, CinemaScore, and other online rating are all implying very mixed reception. Some love it, some hate it, lots of in betweens.

Right now I'm talking about these boards at this moment. I didn't imply anything further.

I love Mulder.But he needs to admit that he actually loves Twilight and sees Godzilla for t he charlatan it really is.

• Like 2

Universal will prob try to make a King Kong franchise now.....

Which will work as long as they aren't three hours long.

Actually, it probably won't work considering the last King Kong movie bored everyone to tears.

• Like 2

He was always shocked with something :rofl: Nah, he also sucked. He is the fucking japanese Keanu Reeves.

I did like Cranston, Binoche and Olsen.

Keanu Reeves wishes he had the talents of Ken Watanabe.

Edited by Fancyarcher

Yeah, I know but after years of disappointment I wouldn't describe anything as a given for Arsenal :D

Not a gunners fan anyway but my mates are delighted and gonna get wasted tonight. Not me I'm going to see a 8.45pm screening of Godzilla in IMAX 3D