baumer

Wknd Estimates: Godzilla - 93.2M

Slightly of topic but 'Revenge of the Sith' is on tv right now and that bit was just on with that robotic padawan kid who says "Master Anakin....there...are...too...many..of..them............what...are...we...going....to....do...", god that kid must be Lucas's grandson or something. Awful. :wacko:

• Like 1

I liked how Watanabe was always open mouthed.

He was always shocked with something :rofl: Nah, he also sucked. He is the fucking japanese Keanu Reeves.

I did like Cranston, Binoche and Olsen.

Edited by CJohn

Ha. I've never hated this movie once. Saying a movie has a mixed reception or being questionable about its legs does not equal hate

Don't think you've ever had something positive to say about the film. You seem to only try and run it down. Oh and don't deny it, everyone here see's it. Try praising something once in a while, it'll make you feel good.
  • Like 1

All this Twilight talk is actually making me realize what I missed out on by not seeing any of it. :ph34r:

I saw all 5. Felt asleep during New Moon and Breaking Dawn Part 1 (this one I consider one of the worst movies I have ever paid to see), but Eclipse and Breaking Dawn Part 2 are great fun. Twilight is different. I enjoy it. 

Aaron Johnson suuuucks haaaard. dude makes Charlie Hunnam in Pacific Rim look like Indiana Jones.

They're both very pretty to look at. But alas, so wooden.Whedon has to do some serious work in guiding the actor here, cause right now, I don't have very good feelings about ATJ in AoU.
  • Like 1

Great monsters but the lack of decent human drama and the total blankness of the leading man stops this from becoming a classic movie that will stand the test of time. Delighted it has opened so well though as it may mean more big budget monster movies get the green light.